Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's Trade Andy

Featured Replies

That wasn’t directed at you... I’ll mention you or quote u when I’m debating you... it was actually that I’m tired of hearing from friends in person that McCarron is great...

you’ve never said McCarron is great, just that you’re ready to find out... there’s a difference.

 

All I would say is what we have seen is very Dalton like. 4 games two against playoff teams in prime time. 66% completion percentage, 6 tds, 2 interceptions. With less experience but similar to Dalton. Just interesting you defend Dalton but say nothing special with McCarron when his numbers were Dalton like.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Story I'm hearing is the Browns were too busy celebrating the deal to actually call it in to the NFL for approval. Would have been McCarron for a 2nd and 3rd round pick in 2018...

 

Wow if that's true. I feel even worst for browns fans. Forget to call it in because they were celebrating.

Story I'm hearing is the Browns were too busy celebrating the deal to actually call it in to the NFL for approval. Would have been McCarron for a 2nd and 3rd round pick in 2018...

 

That would’ve been an incredible deal for the Bengals... wow.

Story I'm hearing is the Browns were too busy celebrating the deal to actually call it in to the NFL for approval. Would have been McCarron for a 2nd and 3rd round pick in 2018...

 

Would have been a bigger fleece by the Bengals than all of NamecipS trades in the BGP league. Would have been similar results though.

Story I'm hearing is the Browns were too busy celebrating the deal to actually call it in to the NFL for approval. Would have been McCarron for a 2nd and 3rd round pick in 2018...

 

For what it's worth I didn't want to trade McCarron before this year's draft but now we're half way through this season. Even though we know my feelings on Dalton. I know they aren't ever getting rid of him. So I would have been happy getting a second and third for him.

 

Also this answers peoples comments about McCarron. People said it speaks volumes that Hue Jackson didnt go get him. I think this shows what he thinks about him. The Bengals probably simply came down in price after the Jimmy G trade set the market for this deal. Which actually it would have been for more than what the Pats got in return.

All I would say is what we have seen is very Dalton like. 4 games two against playoff teams in prime time. 66% completion percentage, 6 tds, 2 interceptions. With less experience but similar to Dalton. Just interesting you defend Dalton but say nothing special with McCarron when his numbers were Dalton like.

 

Because I’ve seen Dalton and McCarron up close and personal several times... and just like their coaches apparently have seen... I saw that Dalton had a stronger and more accurate arm... and as funny as it sounds, Dalton is more athletic and elusive...

 

So yeah, I’d rather stay with Dalton... too bad the Browns screwed this trade up.

Because I’ve seen Dalton and McCarron up close and personal several times... and just like their coaches apparently have seen... I saw that Dalton had a stronger and more accurate arm... and as funny as it sounds, Dalton is more athletic and elusive...

 

So yeah, I’d rather stay with Dalton... too bad the Browns screwed this trade up.

 

It's funny when people say use the coach thing as proof that Dalton is better. Yet question all the other decisions Marvin makes and thinks he should be gone. Just saying lol.

 

Dalton is more athletic no doubt. Mccarron probably mentally tougher. But as for the trade I wish it went through too.

It's funny when people say use the coach thing as proof that Dalton is better. Yet question all the other decisions Marvin makes and thinks he should be gone. Just saying lol.

 

Dalton is more athletic no doubt. Mccarron probably mentally tougher. But as for the trade I wish it went through too.

 

I also said I used my own eyes... and Dalton has more skill than McCarron... imo... add that to having a lot more professional experience... yeah, I prefer Dalton.

 

And I agree... that was a great trade for the Bengals... they could’ve gotten some quality Olineman in theory...

I also said I used my own eyes... and Dalton has more skill than McCarron... imo... add that to having a lot more professional experience... yeah, I prefer Dalton.

 

And I agree... that was a great trade for the Bengals... they could’ve gotten some quality Olineman in theory...

 

Yes 2nd and 3rd round picks would have been huge.

It's funny when people say use the coach thing as proof that Dalton is better. Yet question all the other decisions Marvin makes and thinks he should be gone. Just saying lol.

 

Dalton is more athletic no doubt. Mccarron probably mentally tougher. But as for the trade I wish it went through too.

 

Same here. Picks from the Browns are gonna be early in the rounds.

Apparently, Mccarron not as liked around the country as some people like him. A lot of talk of the Browns dodging a bullet, AJ is garbage, low ceiling , etc. Maybe they don't realize he has the "it" factor. Though I think AJ dodged a bullet.

 

I wish this trade would have gone through. AJ deserves the chance to show what he can do.

Apparently, Mccarron not as liked around the country as some people like him. A lot of talk of the Browns dodging a bullet, AJ is garbage, low ceiling , etc. Maybe they don't realize he has the "it" factor. Though I think AJ dodged a bullet.

 

I wish this trade would have gone through. AJ deserves the chance to show what he can do.

 

Well people on here liked to say before that it was telling that someone who coached McCarron didn't trade for him. Well apparently that person who coached him did think highly of him to give up a 2nd and 3rd for him and apparently celebrated to hard after it lol.

Well people on here liked to say before that it was telling that someone who coached McCarron didn't trade for him. Well apparently that person who coached him did think highly of him to give up a 2nd and 3rd for him and apparently celebrated to hard after it lol.

 

That same person was dumb enough to give the Raiders draft away to the Bengals for Palmer too... lol!

 

Worked out great for Hue... got fired and ended up back in Cincy...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.