Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It is time for the Marvin Lewis era to end in Cincinnati

Featured Replies

Bengals win Sunday. Marvin here till the end of the year. Bengals squeak out 8 wins. Brown lets Marvin make his own decision about whether he comes back next year and in what role. That is the sad but true prediction from me.

 

Yes, sadly, this will probably occur! :jump:

  • Replies 82
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bengals win Sunday. Marvin here till the end of the year. Bengals squeak out 8 wins. Brown lets Marvin make his own decision about whether he comes back next year and in what role. That is the sad but true prediction from me.

 

Sadly, that isn’t a prediction. That is the recitation of historical patterns of behavior

I agree. Which is why I will continue to watch documentaries on the mating habits of the northern flicker instead of Bengals-Steelers games.

 

Gettin' pointers eh? :lol2:

MLB just let 3 playoff coaches go because they want their teams to get over the hump.

 

 

Don't discount that the Mike Brown is getting older and would like to get a Super Bowl appearance again after all theses years. It might be a family business, but I'm sure there is at least some desire to be the best.

I have no idea if this is even a possibility and this may be for another thread, but is James Franklin a potential NFL head coach soon? Whenever I hear him talk I am impressed and he has done a great job at Penn St IMO. Do the coaching experts on here think he has the ability or desire to move to the NFL? If so, would the Bengals have interest? The last coach who they took from college was Sam Wyche, who obviously had a pretty good run...

I have no idea if this is even a possibility and this may be for another thread, but is James Franklin a potential NFL head coach soon? Whenever I hear him talk I am impressed and he has done a great job at Penn St IMO. Do the coaching experts on here think he has the ability or desire to move to the NFL? If so, would the Bengals have interest? The last coach who they took from college was Sam Wyche, who obviously had a pretty good run...

 

Who was hired by Paul Brown, I believe. Mikey fired him.

Marvin Lewis is the active leader in one coaching category, anyone want to guess what it is?

I'm sure there is at least some desire to be the best.

If only that was really the case... Mike Brown cares about one thing and one thing only.

You all can have Ben McAdoo.

No thanks.

Marvin Lewis is the active leader in one coaching category, anyone want to guess what it is?

Losses against .500 or better teams?

I have no idea if this is even a possibility and this may be for another thread, but is James Franklin a potential NFL head coach soon? Whenever I hear him talk I am impressed and he has done a great job at Penn St IMO. Do the coaching experts on here think he has the ability or desire to move to the NFL? If so, would the Bengals have interest? The last coach who they took from college was Sam Wyche, who obviously had a pretty good run...

James Franklin is a good coach, but I just don't like the guy. I did like him running after the player yesterday to shake hands, but he has done some things that rub me the wrong way. I do think he would do a good job and hold people accountable. I'd be more inclined if Joe Moorehead was also part of the deal.

Losses against .500 or better teams?

 

:lol2: I don't know if that stat is officially kept!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.