Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Music "Hell"

Featured Replies

What is bro country? Is that like Luke Bryan? If so, agreed.

 

Pretty much most everything that Nashville is pushing on country radio these days. The best country music out right now, you won't hear on the radio. (At least not most stations)

  • Replies 49
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty much most everything that Nashville is pushing on country radio these days. The best country music out right now, you won't hear on the radio. (At least not most stations)

 

Gotcha. I love country music but I'm old school I listen to 106.7 in NKY. I can get my fix of Willie, Conway, George and all the other greats! Even some Barbara Mandrell who, like me, was country when country wasn't cool! :ylsuper:

If Mariah Carey was performing out in my backyard, I wouldn't attend. I'd probably call the law.

Gotcha. I love country music but I'm old school I listen to 106.7 in NKY. I can get my fix of Willie, Conway, George and all the other greats! Even some Barbara Mandrell who, like me, was country when country wasn't cool! :ylsuper:

 

 

That's the only REAL country music!!!

If Mariah Carey was performing out in my backyard, I wouldn't attend. I'd probably call the law.

 

I'd just figure it was the neighbors cats going at it again! I'd hit with the water hose!

I'd just figure it was the neighbors cats going at it again! I'd hit with the water hose!

 

Hmmm...we hit them with a .22 at the Compound. Works a lot better. :idunno:

Bro Country. It would just play all day and I'd huddle in a corner, descending into madness.

 

That being said, just about any country act.

 

Bro Country is an abomination!!!

 

giphy.gif

Nirvana

 

90's Alternative music is my favorite, but for whatever reason, I cannot stomach Nirvana.

Virtually every music thread we have now gets so judgey.

 

Poster #1: that music is terrible.

Poster #2: you realize they fill stadiums nightly, and sell more music than anyone in the world, right?

Poster #1: they are all sheep! It stinks.

 

I can appreciate all music, and love a lot of it, old and new, but I certainly realize that some people's musical taste is different than mine. Doesn't mean I think their favorite music stinks, just means it isn't for me. They aren't less of a music fan than I, nor vice versa, just that what we want from music is different.

 

So, so judgey....

Virtually every music thread we have now gets so judgey.

 

Poster #1: that music is terrible.

Poster #2: you realize they fill stadiums nightly, and sell more music than anyone in the world, right?

Poster #1: they are all sheep! It stinks.

 

I can appreciate all music, and love a lot of it, old and new, but I certainly realize that some people's musical taste is different than mine. Doesn't mean I think their favorite music stinks, just means it isn't for me. They aren't less of a music fan than I, nor vice versa, just that what we want from music is different.

 

So, so judgey....

 

Mighty tall horse ya got there OiadshfgoiwEbgtosvppPuahsgt0uhJgnpiqeurbg...

Mighty tall horse ya got there OiadshfgoiwEbgtosvppPuahsgt0uhJgnpiqeurbg...

Well then I missed my mark, if anything, I'm trying to take the opposite of a high horse. Who are we, anyone, to say some music stinks that millions of people love? Say it isn't for me, fine. But it is horrible? I think the music snobbery that comes up on this site incessantly is gross, so if that puts me on some weird high horse, I guess I'll ride it proudly. Guess what Snottie, if you like slash metal, good for you, enjoy it. If you love opera, okey dokey, while not for me, I hope it makes you happy.

 

Sorry to not jump on the "Random Musician that is wildly successful STINKS" bandwagon.

Well then I missed my mark, if anything, I'm trying to take the opposite of a high horse. Who are we, anyone, to say some music stinks that millions of people love? Say it isn't for me, fine. But it is horrible? I think the music snobbery that comes up on this site incessantly is gross, so if that puts me on some weird high horse, I guess I'll ride it proudly. Guess what Snottie, if you like slash metal, good for you, enjoy it. If you love opera, okey dokey, while not for me, I hope it makes you happy.

 

Sorry to not jump on the "Random Musician that is wildly successful STINKS" bandwagon.

 

I agree 99.999%. The outlier being Every Rose Has It's Thorns. I dug up all my Knockouts because they reminded of that song.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.