Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Music "Hell"

Featured Replies

Who would be the perpetual concert in your Music "Hell"

 

Mine would undoubtedly be Coldplay and Nickelback.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depeche Mode or and endless loop of "Cotton Eye Joe"

Mariah Carey

 

She'd definitely be on my "Hell List" along with Nirvana, Celine Dion, Barbara Streisand and David Bowie.

Bro Country. It would just play all day and I'd huddle in a corner, descending into madness.

She'd definitely be on my "Hell List" along with Nirvana, Celine Dion, Barbara Streisand and David Bowie.

 

Egads, man!

Mrs. Miller. Although she's probably dead by now.

 

[video=youtube;TQlI2gxvF-g]

That being said, just about any country act.

Egads, man!

 

:lol2: I just never took to either of them. They both have a song or two that I can listen to, but heavy rotation of either would be Hell for me!

Mrs. Miller. Although she's probably dead by now.

 

[video=youtube;TQlI2gxvF-g]

 

Seriously, WHY in the world did someone think that was a commercial recording and needed to be released? I know the Brits have a funny sense of humor, but I didn't realize they were tone deaf also.

Bro Country. It would just play all day and I'd huddle in a corner, descending into madness.

 

Bro Country is an abomination!!!

Bro Country. It would just play all day and I'd huddle in a corner, descending into madness.

 

What is bro country? Is that like Luke Bryan? If so, agreed.

What is bro country? Is that like Luke Bryan? If so, agreed.

 

Yeah. Like Bryan, Jason Aldean... there are others I only know by sound and not name. It's... not good.

Bro Country. It would just play all day and I'd huddle in a corner, descending into madness.

 

This.

 

However, I will admit that every now and then the Bros do have a couple of decent songs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.