Pete W

Who wins Covington Catholic or Highlands  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Covington Catholic or Highlands

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is more likely, Highlands scoring 24 or CovCath only scoring 17?

Highlands scoring 24 is more likely than Cov Cath only scoring 17.

If the Colonels only score 17 that would mean AJ woke up on a train to Amarillo Friday morning.

Really? ...I sure don't recall many. I remember a lot of "maybe THIS will be the year" years in the course of the last decade or so, but I don't recall many "Cov Cath is the favorite" years. Last season and 2006 are the only times I can really remember Cov Cath being anywhere near favorite for the game.

Anyone else?

I would say 2015 it was kind of up for grabs or neither was the favorite? Or was Cov Cath supposed to be favorite by .5 points? Don't know, Highlands beat them in park hills.

First game in 2015 at CovCath. I would think many felt that they were the favorites for that first game. The second game (playoffs), no they were not.

Is the first game in 2015 the "new pants" game? If so, yes, I'd say many thought CovCath was a favorite that night. Then they got boat-raced (again) and that was that.

Highlands was MUCH the best for many, many, many years. Fact. They aren't now. They likely will be again at some point in the future.

Is the first game in 2015 the "new pants" game? If so, yes, I'd say many thought CovCath was a favorite that night. Then they got boat-raced (again) and that was that.

Highlands was MUCH the best for many, many, many years. Fact. They aren't now. They likely will be again at some point in the future.

I thought the white pants game was Hoge's senior year when he juked out like 49 dudes for a 60 td run on sports center? 2015 both squads were pretty even, AJs sophomore year.

Is the first game in 2015 the "new pants" game? If so, yes, I'd say many thought CovCath was a favorite that night. Then they got boat-raced (again) and that was that was that.

No this was a game where CCH led most of game, with Highlands pulling it out towards the end something like 14-10.

I think CovCath is a 27 point favorite... but Rivalry games are always a concern... the Troy vs So. Alabama game is a perfect example... Troy beats LSU at LSU, then loses to a 1 -4 So Alabama team who was just plain awful the weeks before... Rivalries have a way of skewing the odds... having said that... Colonels 49 - Birds 21