Kentucky 40 Missouri 34

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you all are right about this football team. I'm not seeing it!!!!

We were told that this would be a strong team. Sliding by teams like e.k.u.,and a bad Missouri team......at home!!! , is not impressive. I'm not drinking the blue kool aid yet! But a win,is a win. I guess we will see. Good luck cats!

I’ll be shocked if UK doesn’t finish 9-3. I can’t really see them losing to UT, Ole Miss, and Vandy. But then again it is Kentucky football so nothing would shock me. I do think they’ll beat UofL, they’re only as good as Lamar is and as long as UK stays heathy I see them winning.

They should be favored over Louisville too.

You all are pitiful. I've seen many years where this team would be 1-5.

Yeah it's great to have expectations and expect them to keep getting better.

But we are UK football, where we might have the 25th best recruiting class in America and only have the 10th best in the SEC.

Just be happy we are on pace for a bowl game, that's all we want anyway.

Missouri got hosed there at the end on the extra long time it took to spot the ball, and there should have been a holding or pass interference on that last play.

Ahhh...man, don't spoil the party!:dancingpa:)

The Cats have had enough of their own heart breaking calls throughout the years.

I think at Starkville is going to be tough. UTK at home should be fine. They shouldn't even waste the jet fuel going to Athens. UofL is still a toss up for me. UK doesn't have the types of dudes up front on defense to give Lamar fits, but UofL won't have an answer for UK offense either. Can you imagine how crazy Kroger will be if UK goes into that game 9-2? It will be the biggest game in UK history.

You all are pitiful. I've seen many years where this team would be 1-5.

Yeah it's great to have expectations and expect them to keep getting better.

But we are UK football, where we might have the 25th best recruiting class in America and only have the 10th best in the SEC.

Just be happy we are on pace for a bowl game, that's all we want anyway.

Just goes to show how bad the coaching is in the SEC over the past 5-6 years.

I think at Starkville is going to be tough. UTK at home should be fine. They shouldn't even waste the jet fuel going to Athens. UofL is still a toss up for me. UK doesn't have the types of dudes up front on defense to give Lamar fits, but UofL won't have an answer for UK offense either. Can you imagine how crazy Kroger will be if UK goes into that game 9-2? It will be the biggest game in UK history.

I like UK’s chances of containing Lamar more than I do UofL’s chances of containing the UK offense because that defense is awful... Bobby will be looking for another job after 2 straight losses to the Cats and his buddy Tommy Boy being fired as AD as well.

I like UK’s chances of containing Lamar more than I do UofL’s chances of containing the UK offense because that defense is awful... Bobby will be looking for another job after 2 straight losses to the Cats and his buddy Tommy Boy being fired as AD as well.

Bobby P isn't going anywhere. Also both defenses are equally terrible. UK just hasn't really played anyone who can show people just how bad they are defensively. The best offense they have played was yesterday. UK always plays to the level of the competition so I think they will be fine in every game except Georgia though.

Worst 5-1 football team in nation!!

In some ways, that is a good thing for UK fans. They are finding a way to win ugly. In the past (as we saw in the Florida game) they would play good enough to win but find a way to lose. All that matters is what is on the scoreboard at the end of the day.

Is it though, UK beat State last year. Granted the talent seems to have traded roles in 2017? I’m hoping to get decent odds on UK.