Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Suspended

Featured Replies

He's not a first time offender. Not even a second time offender. Not even a third time offender. Plus, the head stomper wans't charged with a crime and will not go to court. Henry has his own reserved parking space in front of the courthouse. I think two games is a gift from the NFL.

 

 

I'm counting three times. The gun, the Drugs, the DUI.........

 

Oh yeah what do any of these have to do with football????

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am happy that he isn't in prison in Florida, but he should be.

I am happy that he isn't in prison in Florida, but he should be.

I agree He should be in Jail......I don't have anything against him though I kinda of admire all rich people who can break laws repeatedly and get away with it.

I'm counting three times. The gun, the Drugs, the DUI.........

 

Oh yeah what do any of these have to do with football????

 

An employer has every right to discipline their employees. They always have and they always will.

Henry's an idiot, needs to grow up and until he does he'll be costing the Bengals in more than one way...

Cut him.:madman:

An employer has every right to discipline their employees. They always have and they always will.

 

 

That doesn't make it right.

I also thought he should have missed 2 games total at the very most. Marvin made that mistake. Him missing three games in a row really hurts the Bengals. It's a different game when he's your third wideout. I thought the NFL would give him one game and I can understand that, but what I don't understand is people being happy about it. If you got in trouble with the law and your boss fired you or suspended you without pay I wouldn't be happy about it. I'd say, "that's not going to make it better." Chris Henry missing 3 games in a row benefits noone. Marvin suspending him was dumb, and the league suspending him for 2 games when the face stomper only got 5 is stupid.

I'm counting three times. The gun, the Drugs, the DUI.........

 

Oh yeah what do any of these have to do with football????

 

Has nothing to do with football. Has everything to do with his job. When you commit a crime and make you employer look bad, and it seems the Bengals have enough of those doing that, they don't like it. Henry is lucky that he's only sitting a couple of games and missing a little money. He could loose his job if it keeps happening. Does Ricky Williams ring a bell?

Are you not a Bengals fan? Where is the 6'5" guy to replace him going to come from?

Lets remember he is the #3 reciever on a reciever rich football team. I do not see him not playing as a big deal. Washington, Perry, and Chatman are more than adequate backups. Henry needs to go as the Bengals have much bigger issues to address.

Lets remember he is the #3 reciever on a reciever rich football team. I do not see him not playing as a big deal. Washington, Perry, and Chatman are more than adequate backups. Henry needs to go as the Bengals have much bigger issues to address.

 

 

None of them have the potential or talent that Henry has. He's huge, fast, has great hands, and runs pretty good routes. He's not afraid of the middle, he thinks he's the best player on the field when he's on the field. Chad can stretch the field, but not like Henry can. We don't have another body like his. If this was Chatman or Perry, or Washington they'd have already been cut. We can't and won't find another Chris Henry. He needs a babysitter to keep him out of bars and compromising situations.

That doesn't make it right.

Ironic thing is that if he was in most other fields and brought this much negative attention, displicine from his employer would not be an issue. Dismissal from his job would be.

 

I believe you have indicated you are a teacher. If that is correct and you had the charges facing/dealt with that he has, would you still have your job? He, too, is a role model for youth.

None of them have the potential or talent that Henry has. He's huge, fast, has great hands, and runs pretty good routes. He's not afraid of the middle, he thinks he's the best player on the field when he's on the field. Chad can stretch the field, but not like Henry can. We don't have another body like his. If this was Chatman or Perry, or Washington they'd have already been cut. We can't and won't find another Chris Henry. He needs a babysitter to keep him out of bars and compromising situations.

Hopefully "we" won't find another Henry as he has been a true detriment to the team. I think the Bengals have put together a good enough team that losing Henry will not cause their demise. Hopefully the organization has learned a little something from drafting all of the "character issue guys". It does not seem to be working out very well.

I Marvin suspending him was dumb, and the league suspending him for 2 games when the face stomper only got 5 is stupid.

 

No, what Henry has been doing is both "dumb" and "stupid". Don't blame the consequences for his totally irresponsible and immature actions on Marvin and the NFL.

 

I'm quite perplexed at your point of view in this matter, and I'd have to be one of the biggest Bengal fans of all time.

Hopefully "we" won't find another Henry as he has been a true detriment to the team. I think the Bengals have put together a good enough team that losing Henry will not cause their demise. Hopefully the organization has learned a little something from drafting all of the "character issue guys". It does not seem to be working out very well.

First of all I would love if we had another Henry. What he has done outside of Football hasn't effected anything on the field(besides him not playing). Can we survive without him, of course. We have the best WR's in the league(argubly). What has he done that has effect others play on the field??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.