Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Suspended

Featured Replies

I don't understand that logic. "I'm glad he got in trouble!??????" I wish he hadn't got caught and if you want to punish him, fine him, beat him, don't punish the Bengals entire team and fanbase by not letting him play. I've said it a million times, teach him how to stay out of trouble because he's going to continue doing things that can get him in trouble.

When we get to your world, do we take a left at the unicorn or a right at the rainbow??

 

I think a suspension that hits him in both the wallet and keeps him off the field is the best way to teach him how to stay out of trouble. Letting him play in the past hasn't worked too well.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand that logic. "I'm glad he got in trouble!??????" I wish he hadn't got caught and if you want to punish him, fine him, beat him, don't punish the Bengals entire team and fanbase by not letting him play. I've said it a million times, teach him how to stay out of trouble because he's going to continue doing things that can get him in trouble.

HE BROKE THE LAW, AND VIOLATED HIS PROBATION. He is lucky to not be in jail. I know this sounds cliche, but he is the one hurting the Bengals. He should not have been doing what he was, and he (and I guess the Bengals) have to play the price for it.

BTW, you and Chump need to stop hanging out, you two are too much alike..:lol:

Breaking the law and character doesn't matter to some Bengal fans. It's all about the 'W'.

 

Note I said some, not all.

When we get to your world, do we take a left at the unicorn or a right at the rainbow??

 

I think a suspension that hits him in both the wallet and keeps him off the field is the best way to teach him how to stay out of trouble. Letting him play in the past hasn't worked too well.

 

 

Jail would have been the best way and he should have went to jail.

When we get to your world, do we take a left at the unicorn or a right at the rainbow??

 

I think a suspension that hits him in both the wallet and keeps him off the field is the best way to teach him how to stay out of trouble. Letting him play in the past hasn't worked too well.

 

 

Yeah this post is oozing character.....:rolleyes:

Iif you want to punish him, fine him, beat him, don't punish the Bengals entire team and fanbase by not letting him play.

 

If he's in jail, he still can't play. Which is it?

HE BROKE THE LAW, AND VIOLATED HIS PROBATION. He is lucky to not be in jail. I know this sounds cliche, but he is the one hurting the Bengals. He should not have been doing what he was, and he (and I guess the Bengals) have to play the price for it.

 

 

IF the courts let him off IMO it is not the NFL's place to suspend him. The Marvin suspension was worse IMO, especially when we had an impending league suspension. I am fine with one game, but two seems harsh and can really hurt the Bengals.

 

So we won't have anyone taking there helmet off, talking trash, or scoring touchdowns for the next 2 games and last week's game. Henry isn't in jail, but he is being prosecuted like he is.

If he's in jail, he still can't play. Which is it?

 

The courts let him go, they shouldn't have. His legal trouble IMO shouldn't affect his professional career to this extent. They gave the guy who stepped on someone's head on the field 5 games and someone who has off field trouble and doesn't even serve a jail sentence gets 2. That doesn't seem right to me.

  • Author
The courts let him go, they shouldn't have. His legal trouble IMO shouldn't affect his professional career to this extent. They gave the guy who stepped on someone's head on the field 5 games and someone who has off field trouble and doesn't even serve a jail sentence gets 2. That doesn't seem right to me.

He took a plea on two separate run-ins with the law. That puts him at the mercy of the NFL. 1 gun + 1 bag of pot = 2 games. I'm fine with it...

Yeah this post is oozing character.....:rolleyes:

Like this one.

 

Can we stop talking about Ben Rothlesbroken.... I mean Toothlessberger

 

or

 

Want drama???? cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough

 

 

Get those words out of my mouth before I choke......:D

 

There's drama!!!!

The courts let him go, they shouldn't have. His legal trouble IMO shouldn't affect his professional career to this extent. They gave the guy who stepped on someone's head on the field 5 games and someone who has off field trouble and doesn't even serve a jail sentence gets 2. That doesn't seem right to me.

He's not a first time offender. Not even a second time offender. Not even a third time offender. Plus, the head stomper wans't charged with a crime and will not go to court. Henry has his own reserved parking space in front of the courthouse. I think two games is a gift from the NFL.

He took a plea on two separate run-ins with the law. That puts him at the mercy of the NFL. 1 gun + 1 bag of pot = 2 games. I'm fine with it...

Is that how the legal system works? Plea bargain your way out of serious offences so that you can be a the mercy of a the all knowing NFL.

  • Author
Is that how the legal system works? Plea bargain your way out of serious offences so that you can be a the mercy of a the all knowing NFL.

That's how the NFL works. Innocent until proven guilty. Novel concept...

Breaking the law and character doesn't matter to some Bengal fans. It's all about the 'W'.

 

Note I said some, not all.

 

 

I don't know the Bengals or hang out with the Bengals I root for them to win. Sure it would be great if they were all ministers and were still good at football, but I'll take the fac that some of them are criminals and are good at football. I have never pretended to have any class, but the Ben joke was after it was announced that he was OK, and the other post was in response to someone taking things out of context repeatedly. I don't think either one was done in a classy manor, but neither was unclassy (is that a word?) either. Questioning class while in the same breath saying, "When we get to your world, do we take a left at the unicorn or a right at the rainbow??" is more than a little hypocritical.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.