3A #3 Boyle County vs. #7 Lexington Catholic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has become the annual Lex Cath coming out party. I’ve heard too many times that LC is down and then as soon as they play Boyle the Lex Cath we all know decides to show up. Boyle should be favored but will not be shocked at all if Catholic wins this.

Just for you, I will say it another way. If Boyle has 3 turnovers (like they did against Danville) they will lose the game.

The Danville comment really got out of hand. Sticking to this game...

As long as Boyle County continues to improve at the quarterback position I don't see them losing this game. Also, this is one of the bigger, faster and physical Boyle County teams of recent memory.

But...the thing everyone is talking about. The mental hurdle. I don't know. I think the Rebels get it done at home.

Any Lexington Catholic fans care to chime in? I'm curious. I haven't had the opportunity to see both teams play.

Any Lexington Catholic fans care to chime in? I'm curious. I haven't had the opportunity to see both teams play.

If memory serves me correctly Lex Cath get pretty quiet the week of the LexCath/Boyle game.

But you might get a few to chime in.