3A #3 Boyle County vs. #7 Lexington Catholic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m coming down for this one, I expect Boyle to win because of its defense. Catholics line hasn’t seen a Dline like Boyle’s. They are big and fast led by the big man in the middle. Catholic struggled earlier on offense when pressure was brought by Cov. Cath. Boyle wins 42-21.

start a different thread if this is your debate.

But even still it was the best for Boyle county that woke them up and they are my favorite to win 3a now. I kinda wish Danville would have lost that game cause so cause they have been sleep walking since

I feel confident Boyle will win this by 2 scores or more.

Wish I was as confident as you. I've been burned way too many times on this series. With that said, I am looking forward to this game and Friday night can't get here quick enough!

Wish I was as confident as you. I've been burned way too many times on this series. With that said, I am looking forward to this game and Friday night can't get here quick enough!

I just think three things are in Boyle's advantage that haven't been there previously"

1. This is the best Boyle has looked in the trenches in some time

2. Boyle is just a more balanced team than the past couple years

3. Boyle protects the football better than the past couple years

If you can win the L.O.S and you can win the turnover battle I just think Boyle is simply the better team this year.

Now with that said, I think I have missed my pick on this one for three years now... soooooooo....:lol2:

Yes that has been forgotten. Two of those were inside the 10 yard line.

I am just curious at to what 85_rebel said that was offensive to Danville fans and has cause two of them to get defensive. He simply stated that the Danville game was the worse game Boyle has played this year. They only have one loss and that is Danville so I don't think it is much of a stretch to say thats their worse game. He didn't dis credit Danville simply said it wasn't Boyles best showing. Not real sure why anyone would get on a Lex cath vs Boyle thread and tear someones statement about that game apart for using a teams schedule to help make their point. With all that said I think that given the past Boyle needs to play a flawless game to win this one. Robinson had 568 total yards and scored most if not all of western hills points and they still came away with a loss. There was not a lot of defense in that game but catholic has one of the better offenses Boyle will see this year so they need to be perfect this Friday on both sides of the ball.

Not even going to get into the Boyle Danville debate I think both teams defenses were outstanding in that game, Danville just happened to make 1 or 2 more plays than Boyle did to get the win, with that being said I think Lexington Catholic is the favorite against Boyle until Boyle beats them and gets the monkey off their back.

I am just curious at to what 85_rebel said that was offensive to Danville fans and has cause two of them to get defensive. He simply stated that the Danville game was the worse game Boyle has played this year. They only have one loss and that is Danville so I don't think it is much of a stretch to say thats their worse game. He didn't dis credit Danville simply said it wasn't Boyles best showing. Not real sure why anyone would get on a Lex cath vs Boyle thread and tear someones statement about that game apart for using a teams schedule to help make their point. With all that said I think that given the past Boyle needs to play a flawless game to win this one. Robinson had 568 total yards and scored most if not all of western hills points and they still came away with a loss. There was not a lot of defense in that game but catholic has one of the better offenses Boyle will see this year so they need to be perfect this Friday on both sides of the ball.

No worries. I love @85_Rebel And I actually love Boyle County (my daughter goes to school at BCMS). A perfect season for me is Danville and Boyle both playing for state championships. I'll certainly be there cheering for both if it happens. For this season only, it's just that I've been a Danville fan for a decade now and I've followed this particular group of kids from youth football. So this season, I committed to following the Admirals all season.

My issue is that everyone continues to hate on Danville and I just don't get it. I guess it comes with the territory. People keep hating and Danville keeps winning. I'm not offended, I'm just saying that Don Harris fumbled 3 times in that game and 2 of those came when Danville was getting ready to score. I'm not sure Don has fumbled 3 more times this season.

Personally, I hope Boyle County wins by 80 this week.

No worries. I love @85_Rebel And I actually love Boyle County (my daughter goes to school at BCMS). A perfect season for me is Danville and Boyle both playing for state championships. I'll certainly be there cheering for both if it happens. For this season only, it's just that I've been a Danville fan for a decade now and I've followed this particular group of kids from youth football. So this season, I committed to following the Admirals all season.

My issue is that everyone continues to hate on Danville and I just don't get it. I guess it comes with the territory. People keep hating and Danville keeps winning. I'm not offended, I'm just saying that Don Harris fumbled 3 times in that game and 2 of those came when Danville was getting ready to score. I'm not sure Don has fumbled 3 more times this season.

Personally, I hope Boyle County wins by 80 this week.

yeah I am sold on Danville they are good. Can them or Boyle not make it absolutely. However both teams are good. I hope they win by 80 as well but Catholic has what is most likely the best offense Boyle has seen this year. This game has turned into the Danville Boyle games of the past as most of the Danville Boyle players are friends the catholic players are foe. I stand by my previous statement this game will take perfect execution to win this game which I think they can do. The big MO will go a long way in this ball game it should be a good one.