Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Project the rest of the Bengals season

Featured Replies

Some of you guys have been drinking too much of the kool-aid today. Dalton is still Dalton and that offensive line is still pretty bad. One game against a very bad offensive team is not enough to convince me that this team is any better than 7-9 at the best.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I'm not seeing the easiest schedule in the league at this point. They only play 2 teams lwith a losing record at this point depending what Indy does tonight. They are giving Seattle everything they want on the road.

 

The only win I see probable is the Cleveland game. Nothing else shows me Cinti is better than the rest of the teams. I would say Chicago but they just beat Pit.

 

Amazing what 15 minutes of football can do.

  • Author
Some of you guys have been drinking too much of the kool-aid today. Dalton is still Dalton and that offensive line is still pretty bad. One game against a very bad offensive team is not enough to convince me that this team is any better than 7-9 at the best.
Drinking the Kool Aid or using our eyes. My eyes tell me this is a much improved offensive football team since Bill Lazor is calling the plays on offense. The defense has been lights out all season. I'll keep drinking the Kool Aid, no sense in settling for water.
:no:

 

I think between 5 and 7 wins is the max for this team...maybe I'm wrong and they go on a run of sorts, but they have to stay healthy.

They will be lucky to win 8. Jacksonville is better than I thought, so is Buffalo. No way we beat Pittsburgh twice, probably not once. Indy will have Luck back, more than likely. Denver is always good at Denver. That makes them significantly better.

 

Detroit and Minnesota are better. Chicago about the same as the Bengals.

 

I don't see 8 wins.

I think they will have 6 wins going into Minnesota. The last three games could be 0-3 to 3-0.

1-3

 

- Buffalo L

- @ Pittsburgh L

- Indianapolis W

- @ Jacksonville L

- @ Tennessee W iffy

- @ Denver L

- Cleveland W

- Pittsburgh L

- Chicago W maybe

- @ Minnesota L

- Detroit L

- @ Baltimore L

 

This is correct. Chicago will be a win, and Detroit at home will be a win.

I see 4 more wins tops.

 

I put the Bengals win total at 7. Beating the Browns doesnt make you a good football team.

I put the Bengals win total at 7. Beating the Browns doesnt make you a good football team.

 

Exactly. They'll beat Cleveland, Chicago, and Indianapolis all at PBS. Detroit, Buffalo, Jacksonville, and Tennessee are all ones you can't just right off as losses, but I'd be surprised if they win more than 1 of those 4.

I will take 6 or more wins for lunch. Good?

 

It is getting real now!

I will take 6 or more wins for lunch. Good?

 

6 total wins or 6 more wins?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.