October 2, 20178 yr 6 total wins or 6 more wins? You said "4 more, tops", which would give them 5 total. So I get 6 total wins and up as the winner -- 5 or less wins on the season, and you dine for free.
October 2, 20178 yr You said "4 more, tops", which would give them 5 total. So I get 6 total wins and up as the winner -- 5 or less wins on the season, and you dine for free. Sure why not. Either way it works out, lunch with good company is always a win. :thumb:
October 2, 20178 yr Sure why not. Either way it works out, lunch with good company is always a win. :thumb: My feeling exactly!!
October 2, 20178 yr Sure why not. Either way it works out, lunch with good company is always a win. :thumb: My feeling exactly!! You talkin' Whitey's or the Precinct?
October 2, 20178 yr You talkin' Whitey's or the Precinct? We would likely hit something right in between those two.
October 4, 20178 yr Buffalo L Pittsburgh L Indy W Jacksonville W Tennessee W Denver L Cleveland W Pittsburgh L Chicago W Minnesota W Detroit L Baltimore W Hoping that I'm wrong on all losses but I'm being as optimistic as I can at this point.
October 4, 20178 yr They might beat the Browns again and the Bears. So you're going with 3-13 to end the season? Hmmm...I smell a wager brewing.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.