Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 36 Corbin 29

Featured Replies

#1 Class 1A Beechwood Tigers beat the #1 Class 3A Corbin Redhounds 36 to 29.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't final yet. 54 seconds left and Corbin has 2 timeouts left

Nice win for the Tigers.

Wow!!!

 

In case it wasn't clear before...it's over in 1A!

  • Author
It isn't final yet. 54 seconds left and Corbin has 2 timeouts left

 

Overzealous Beechwood Fans here...

Overzealous Beechwood Fans here...

 

I'm sitting by 2 of the most arrogant and ignorant Beechwood fans out there. I know where I'm not sitting next week.

  • Author
I'm sitting by 2 of the most arrogant and ignorant Beechwood fans out there. I know where I'm not sitting next week.

 

Down Boy!

  • Author

It is a Final, Beehwood wins.

Down Boy!

 

Lol. I hate fans that yell at opposing fans and tell them to know the rules when they themselves don't know them.

Corbin a little overrated? How were they ranked ahead of Belfry?

I'm sitting by 2 of the most arrogant and ignorant Beechwood fans out there. I know where I'm not sitting next week.

 

You'll have to narrow it down, that could be anywhere in the stands. :)

  • Author
Lol. I hate fans that yell at opposing fans and tell them to know the rules when they themselves don't know them.

 

Tell us about the game. How good is Corbin?

WOW. What does this say to the rest of Class 1A?

 

I'm surprised I must say.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.