Auburn 24 South Carolina 17

TheDeuce

Final...Bad play call on 4th Down by Spurrier, IMO.

Didn't see the game, but did Spurrier again make some poor play calls in this game. In the Georgia game, his play calling on the goal line was atrocious.

How about that fourth down quarterback sneak from 2 yards out that was totally stuffed? Is Steve losing it?

This imo was good win by Auburn. On the road in the SEC vs. not a bad football team. I questioned some of Spurrier's play calls also but then again I don't know why - he has proven over and over again what a great coach that he is. Imo it was more to do with his players execution. SC is a young team and Auburn is very tough and #2 in the country. I am glad they got out of Columbia with the win.

Had the freshman receiver (#84) made the catch across the middle in the end zone, then they would not have had to worry about that fourth down play.

I agree, bad play call to throw it to a guy you know is going to be double covered, as he was the whole game.

You think his name is being mentioned on talk shows in Columbia this morning?

How do you drop that ball? It couldn't have been thrown any better...

I agree on the pass being perfectly thrown, couldn't had laid it in there any better if he would have handed it to him. I also have seen the best of recievers (h.s.,college and NFL) drop passes like that. I am sure that no one feels worse about it than he does.