How will POTUS react to the defeat of"skinny health care replacement" bill?

I think last night done McCains old heart some good. After the crap Trump said about being no hero because he got caught. He got to put the final nail in the coffin.

I told my father earlier this week that McCain was chomping at the bit to put it to Trump. I didn't know it would happen that soon, but I knew it would happen. I do think his primary reason for voting down the fraudulent skinny bill was because he thought it was the right thing to do for the country. However, there's little doubt he took a little added delight in sticking it to Trump.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Extremely sad that Mccain choose personal vendatta type victory over the good of the country . he campaigned on exactly what he voted against , but he's a bitter, angry old man. He let personal politics stand in the way of progress . sad . Just very sad. Trump is getting played like a puppet to the detriment of our country . And his ego and twitter habits are embarrassing as well.

I told my father earlier this week that McCain was chomping at the bit to put it to Trump. I didn't know it would happen that soon, but I knew it would happen. I do think his primary reason for voting down the fraudulent skinny bill was because he thought it was the right thing to do for the country. However, there's little doubt he took a little added delight in sticking it to Trump.

I watched until after 4 am. Got two hours of sleep. Then watched three hours of Morning Joe. Mika was giddy(and beautiful as always). Historic and unprecedented vote and night!!! Now, all of Congress needs to come together and make the ACA better. There are some good elements and there are others that need improving. Can we put country ahead of partisanship and give all Americans affordable healthcare???

McCain = Profile in Courage !!!! Country over Party.

[ATTACH]63025[/ATTACH]

I think last night done McCains old heart some good. After the crap Trump said about being no hero because he got caught. He got to put the final nail in the coffin.

Donald Trump Threatens to Cancel Some Health-Care Benefits for Lawmakers - WSJ

Right when MCcain needs Chemo! Nice! Want to play hardball with this POTUS, go for it!

Donald Trump Threatens to Cancel Some Health-Care Benefits for Lawmakers - WSJ

Right when MCcain needs Chemo! Nice! Want to play hardball with this POTUS, go for it!

McCain can afford his chemo. What about Bill in Nebraska when Trump cuts payments to the insurance companies and ends subsidies for regular Americans?

Heck of a thing to root for. :no:

McCain can afford his chemo. What about Bill in Nebraska when Trump cuts payments to the insurance companies and ends subsidies for regular Americans?

Perhaps Bill in Nebraska should have considered those consequences when he CHOSE not to pursue higher education and CHOSE not to pursue a trade skill and CHOSE a life of dependence upon government.

Agreed.

Sounding more like a third-world dictator with each passing day.

But this is what we (you know what I mean when I say "we") got when we voted.

Bleeding Heart Liberals all! How about taking personal responsibility for your decisions and owning the consequences instead of putting the responsibility for your failed personal choices on Government!

And , Yes, MCcain should be paying for his own health care, not the taxpayers!

Perhaps Bill in Nebraska should have considered those consequences when he CHOSE ot to persure higher education and CHOSE not to pursue a trade skill and CHOSE a life of dependence upon government.

Good gravy...

elitist much?