Minneapolis Officer Shoots and Kills Woman Who Called 911

UKMustangFan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN has an interesting article regarding the predictable pattern regarding police shootings.

There's a predictable pattern to a fatal police shooting. But not in the case of Justine Ruszczyk - CNN.com

Thank you for this article.

It kinda supports the focus on this incident that I was aiming for, where I got the impression that some others weren't too keen on where I was coming from.

The fact that he even has the option to decline it is problematic.

I think it definitely makes him look even worse, but it's not really any different than anyone else simply refusing to answer questions if being investigated by authorities.

Everyone has the right to decline to comment.

I think it definitely makes him look even worse, but it's not really any different than anyone else simply refusing to answer questions if being investigated by authorities.

Everyone has the right to decline to comment.

The fact that he even has the option to decline it is problematic.
Yeah, I didn't make much of that. Anything from his camp will come from the union attorneys. I am sure he was told not to provide comment.

So you believe people suspected of a crime should be forced to answer questions?

Im not sure how you could force someone to answer questions, but I don't have a problem with them at least having to be "available."