Game of Thrones: Season 7

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to imagine to me that they can make an escape seem believable. He's the Kingslayer.

Jaime may be my favorite character. Martin and the show runners have done a great job with his arc.

If captured I could see Tyrion springing him.

Jaime may be my favorite character. Martin and the show runners have done a great job with his arc.

If captured I could see Tyrion springing him.

He'd be returning the favor from a couple seasons ago.

That was one of the most intense scenes in the show so far in my estimation. Definitely problematic for her "liberator of the people" thing though. Not only did she ride Drogon into battle, but she unleashed the Dothraki horde. Given the predations of the armies of Westeros on the commons, this won't help her popularity among them any. They will be even more terrified.

But she did not attack the city where the people live. She attacked the army, one could say the masters.

But she did not attack the city where the people live. She attacked the army, one could say the masters.

I was getting ready to make that point as well. The gold got to Cersi but nothing else did. Also will the Iron Bank man be able to get the gold out. If the people start starving will they turn on Cersi?

Jamie's still alive. Why would that have had the Queen of Thorns say what she did to him only to kill him before he can confront Cersi?