Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7 on 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know Cooper is at Simon Kenton on Thursday at 900 am. Not sure about the other two teams that will be there.

I know South Oldham will be playing in the Oldham County tournament on June 22nd. Have not heard who is playing this year but last year it was a very good one to play in. Lots of good teams.

  • Author
I know South Oldham will be playing in the Oldham County tournament on June 22nd. Have not heard who is playing this year but last year it was a very good one to play in. Lots of good teams.

 

SK usually plays in it.

I know Cooper is at Simon Kenton on Thursday at 900 am. Not sure about the other two teams that will be there.

 

I believe that 7 on 7 is only Cooper and SK. Varsity on one end and younger kids on the other is how I believe they are doing it.

 

Cooper is also doing a 7 on 7 at Campbell County I think that is the 18th and then at Dixie on the 20th I believe. Not sure if those dates are accurate yet.

 

I do not know what other teams will be at Campbell, and I believe at Dixie it will be Cooper, Dixie, Conner and Scott I think is the last team

July 22nd @ Oldham County. This is the last list I saw of teams:

Boyle County

Central Hardin

Fern Creek

Floyd Central, IN 1

Floyd Central, IN 2

Ft. Thomas Highlands 1

Ft. Thomas Highlands 2

Henry County

Lexington Christian Academy 1

Lexington Christian Academy 2

North Oldham

Oldham County

Ryle 1

Ryle 2

Shelby County

Simon Kenton 1

Simon Kenton 2

South Oldham

Valley

  • Author
July 22nd @ Oldham County. This is the last list I saw of teams:

Boyle County

Central Hardin

Fern Creek

Floyd Central, IN 1

Floyd Central, IN 2

Ft. Thomas Highlands 1

Ft. Thomas Highlands 2

Henry County

Lexington Christian Academy 1

Lexington Christian Academy 2

North Oldham

Oldham County

Ryle 1

Ryle 2

Shelby County

Simon Kenton 1

Simon Kenton 2

South Oldham

Valley

 

Looks good hopefully they don't have a problem with the heat this year.

July 15 is UK's 7 on 7 camp. Have not seen a list of whose attending this year.

Ryle is having 7-on-7 tomorrow at Borland Stadium. I'm not sure how many teams will be there but I heard Highlands is one of them.

 

Ryle also leaves this Thurs for the Southeastern 7-on-7 Championships in Dalton, GA.

Not sure what teams will be at Ryle's 7 v 7 tomorrow, but judging by the what my bride has to put together for volunteering, it should be a good showing. There will be a lineman competition as well. I think it goes from 4pm-8pm tomorrow 7/11

Ryle is having 7-on-7 tomorrow at Borland Stadium. I'm not sure how many teams will be there but I heard Highlands is one of them.

 

Ryle also leaves this Thurs for the Southeastern 7-on-7 Championships in Dalton, GA.

 

A parent told me that Highlands is in a 7v7 this week but wasn't sure of the date. They did say that they thought it was Ryle.

July 15 is UK's 7 on 7 camp. Have not seen a list of whose attending this year.

 

Owensboro Catholic will be there.

 

There are some Lexington schools like Lafayette, Bryan Station, Tate's Creek, Lex Cath, and LCA. Some central or eastern ky schools. The rest are from Ohio and a few WKY schools

22nd is UL also

 

Coach,

 

Are you guys going to this one? I think BG is. Anyone else you know of?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.