Middlesboro

Ft Campbell

Owens Catholic

Caldwell Co

Trigg Co

Breathitt Co

P-Burg

Mercer should be about 5 in 3A

INSTANT BGP CLASSIC!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :dancingpa :thumb: :thumb: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :laugh: :laugh: ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!

INSTANT BGP CLASSIC!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :dancingpa :thumb: :thumb: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :laugh: :laugh: ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!

Yeah it is classic. But you know what? I think it's funny too. Won't be many laughs when the playoffs get here. If nothing else We can play spoiler. Make fun of the Titans all you want. They will feed off of this all year long. They will have the last laugh. Be happy that AA is getting some attention this year. It's been considered the weakest class since Danville,Boyle, and Lexington Catholic left. Now all that was representing was the mountain teams, who are good but are not of the caliber of the three I mentioned. Thank goodness that this merger happened and central ky can revive AA once again so they will get some coverage on friday night lights.

Make fun of the Titans all you want. They will feed off of this all year long. They will have the last laugh.
Who's making fun of them?

Be happy that AA is getting some attention this year. It's been considered the weakest class since Danville,Boyle, and Lexington Catholic left. Now all that was representing was the mountain teams, who are good but are not of the caliber of the three I mentioned. Thank goodness that this merger happened and central ky can revive AA once again so they will get some coverage on friday night lights.
I'm sure 2A fans all across the state will be grateful to Mercer County for that. Pay homage to the Titans, everyone. :rolleyes:

Be happy that AA is getting some attention this year. It's been considered the weakest class since Danville,Boyle, and Lexington Catholic left. Now all that was representing was the mountain teams, who are good but are not of the caliber of the three I mentioned. Thank goodness that this merger happened and central ky can revive AA once again so they will get some coverage on friday night lights.

Sure... Poor 2A would be nothing without Mercer this year. Honestly, I don't know why they haven't already closed the entire class...

:rolleyes: :sssh:

p.s. The sort of assertion you're making on your post will pull in a lot of folks that were staying out of it, myself included. (it's too bad one can't replace the "c" in "Mercer Co." with a "g" on here)

Yeah it is classic. But you know what? I think it's funny too. Won't be many laughs when the playoffs get here. If nothing else We can play spoiler. Make fun of the Titans all you want. They will feed off of this all year long. They will have the last laugh. Be happy that AA is getting some attention this year. It's been considered the weakest class since Danville,Boyle, and Lexington Catholic left. Now all that was representing was the mountain teams, who are good but are not of the caliber of the three I mentioned. Thank goodness that this merger happened and central ky can revive AA once again so they will get some coverage on friday night lights.

:cry: :cry: