Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cardinals @ Reds (6/5 - 6/8)

Featured Replies

I am about to turn this off. Just an endless telethon. All they are doing is pushing the fund. I get it. It's worthwhile and does great things, but I want to hear about the game. Bob Castellini should own, not speak.

 

Whew, now I feel better.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....and I am not a Jim Day fan. Great self promoter under the guise of being humble.

I have no idea how many games this team will ultimately end up winning, when it's all said and done. But, I will say this...they are fun to watch.

If the stats I saw are updated, the Reds' runs scored and runs against is exactly even at 299. The two teams above them are way plus ahead, and the two teams below them are way minus behind in run differential. If you believe in regression (or progression) to the mean, it could make for an interesting season in the Central.

I have no idea how many games this team will ultimately end up winning, when it's all said and done. But, I will say this...they are fun to watch.

 

They always seem to be "in it to win it," so to speak. Even down late in games, they are usually still plugging away trying to win. They are probably not gonna win 80 games this year, but there will be some highlights, like Tuesday night. I just hope we can start contending in a couple years.

@MJAlltheWay24, how you feeling? Win or lose today you've given us exactly what we needed. You need to take a series or two off? Let me know. I've got somebody ready to go if you do.

  • Author
@MJAlltheWay24, how you feeling? Win or lose today you've given us exactly what we needed. You need to take a series or two off? Let me know. I've got somebody ready to go if you do.

 

Well Skip, I've really given it my all his series. Bring me back in a series or two, so I have 100% in the tank.

 

I still got a little work to do today.

  • Author
They always seem to be "in it to win it," so to speak. Even down late in games, they are usually still plugging away trying to win. They are probably not gonna win 80 games this year, but there will be some highlights, like Tuesday night. I just hope we can start contending in a couple years.

 

In years past I feel like it was easy to write them off when they were down a few runs. Not this team.

In years past I feel like it was easy to write them off when they were down a few runs. Not this team.

 

This team can win and contend now offensively. There is no major issue on that side of things. It's the pitching that is still a bit away.

You ready to go this weekend @nkypete?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.