Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cardinals @ Reds (6/5 - 6/8)

Featured Replies

This team can win and contend now offensively. There is no major issue on that side of things. It's the pitching that is still a bit away.

 

No doubt. Give this team some rock solid pitching and they are contenders. I hope it's sooner than later.

 

Come on Redlegs, leaving the hapless Cards in your dust is one thing; make me a believer, take two out of three in Chavez Ravine.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SWEEP!!!!!!! When was the last time Reds swept the Cardinals?

 

Methinks Oldog75 was just a young buck way back then. :)

Gentlemen, thats how you ask for the ball and perform. Use this thread start as guidance for the rest of our season.

 

Well done. I would have liked to have seen you take the ball again in Chavez Ravine, though.

Well done. I would have liked to have seen you take the ball again in Chavez Ravine, though.

 

Hello, fellow Dodger hater. A lot of folks don't still hold the same venom for them as they used to.

Hello, fellow Dodger hater. A lot of folks don't still hold the same venom for them as they used to.

 

True. I never got rid of my blue venom from the old NL West days.

  • Author
Well done. I would have liked to have seen you take the ball again in Chavez Ravine, though.

 

Granted, teams always play better at home. But, I feel like I am able to have a more positve affect on the team when I am there vending and cheering them on.

Cody Reed pitched 8 shutout innings allowing only 2 hits, walking one, with 6 K's for Louisville today. He only needed 96 pitches. I wish he could figure it out on the ML level.

Great to be at the ballpark today. It beat the last businessman's special we went to (when Cozart injured his knee a couple years ago).

 

Votto was locked in today. I thought when he hit his HR it might have had a legitimate chance for the Toyota sign.

 

And lastly, who in the world would have said six months ago "Imagine where the Reds would be without Feldman and Adleman?" Both of those guys pitched great games this series.

MJ gets 4 straight & LRCW gives the nod to a rookie. Things that make you say hmmmmm.

Cody Reed pitched 8 shutout innings allowing only 2 hits, walking one, with 6 K's for Louisville today. He only needed 96 pitches. I wish he could figure it out on the ML level.

 

 

I still have confidence that Reed is going to contribute on the big league level.

MJ gets 4 straight & LRCW gives the nod to a rookie. Things that make you say hmmmmm.

 

MJ told me he needed some rest. Can't wear him down and lose him the rest of the year. Gotta keep running fresh arms out there

  • Author
MJ gets 4 straight & LRCW gives the nod to a rookie. Things that make you say hmmmmm.

 

It was a good decision. A 4 game sweep and a record setting evening. We don't need any Tommy Johns surgery over here.

MJ told me he needed some rest. Can't wear him down and lose him the rest of the year. Gotta keep running fresh arms out there

 

PHMJ > EDMJ

PHMJ > EDMJ

 

I really don't need to know about MJ having erectile dysfunction.

Bob Nightengale‏Verified account @BNightengale

 

The #Stlcards call press conference to announce likely changes to coaching staff but nothing definitive yet

 

Any ideas @sweet16?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.