June 8, 20179 yr You ready to go this weekend @nkypete? Sir, I am so ready to make my major league debut this weekend!
June 8, 20179 yr Sir, I am so ready to make my major league debut this weekend! [ATTACH]62182[/ATTACH] Well call your friends and family. You get the ball on Friday.
June 8, 20179 yr Sir, I am so ready to make my major league debut this weekend! [ATTACH]62182[/ATTACH] Just don't short-arm it.
June 8, 20179 yr Bases loaded and one out and who's batting, HAMILTON. Grounds into a double play. He just nearly never comes through in this situation. He has to do much better.
June 8, 20179 yr Bases loaded and one out and who's batting, HAMILTON. Grounds into a double play. He just nearly never comes through in this situation. He has to do much better. As was already shown, he's better than league average in those situations.
June 8, 20179 yr Reds have seven hits but can not get the big clutch hit to score some runs. Feldman dealing thus far. 0-0.
June 8, 20179 yr Votto with his 3rd hit, followed by Duvall's 3rd of the day, to give the Reds a 1-0 lead in the 5th.
June 8, 20179 yr As was already shown, he's better than league average in those situations. I am glad you are happy with him in those situations because he is terrible.
June 8, 20179 yr I am glad you are happy with him in those situations because he is terrible. As far as this year goes. That's 100% false.
June 8, 20179 yr I am glad you are happy with him in those situations because he is terrible. Numbers don't lie. He's above the league average this season in those situations. Instead of focusing on one negative play, why can't you just be happy that the team has just taken 3 straight from the Cardinals and is in a great position for the 4 game sweep?
June 8, 20179 yr Reds score three thanks to Votto and DuVall who are both three for three. Reds 3-0 going to 6th.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.