Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cardinals @ Reds (6/5 - 6/8)

Featured Replies

Where should Votto rank in MVP talks? 2nd?

 

I'd say 3rd. Just behind Zimmerman and Cozart.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say 3rd. Just behind Zimmerman and Cozart.

Forgot about Zimmerman.

Reds have a good young lineup. If the starters come around this team is solid.

 

Cardinals are stuck in mud. 7 losses in a row after this one and 5-16 in the last 21 games. I watch every game but Matheny is absolutely killing me.

Reds have a good young lineup. If the starters come around this team is solid.

 

Cardinals are stuck in mud. 7 losses in a row after this one and 5-16 in the last 21 games. I watch every game but Matheny is absolutely killing me.

 

You think he's safe for the year? Are there any replacements in waiting in the organization?

Reds have a good young lineup. If the starters come around this team is solid.

 

Cardinals are stuck in mud. 7 losses in a row after this one and 5-16 in the last 21 games. I watch every game but Matheny is absolutely killing me.

 

I wondered what Cardinals fans thought of Matheny bringing in Rosenthal to face Votto last night. I know Siegriest is having a rough year, but he's pretty much owned Votto over the years.

By my estimations the Reds have 4 deserving All-Stars as of right now...

 

Cozart

Votto

Duvall

Iglesias

 

Anyone I'm missing that has a shot?

By my estimations the Reds have 4 deserving All-Stars as of right now...

 

Cozart

Votto

Duvall

Iglesias

 

Anyone I'm missing that has a shot?

 

 

I don't think he's an All Star, but I'd like to see Schebler get a shot in the HR Derby.

I wondered what Cardinals fans thought of Matheny bringing in Rosenthal to face Votto last night. I know Siegriest is having a rough year, but he's pretty much owned Votto over the years.

 

It was taking Lynn out early and then using Cecil in a close game. Cecil has been brutal this year yet he still puts him in during close games.

Matheny does multiple things every game that are head scratchers.

Each year this team has gone down. It went way downhill after Oquendo had surgery last year and hasn't returned. The fundamental mistakes are abundant since his departure.

Iglesias is filthy. Guy has some of the nastiest stuff in the game.

 

7 pitches, 2 Ks, and the save. Just filthy.

SWEEP!!!!!!! When was the last time Reds swept the Cardinals?

SWEEP!!!!!!! When was the last time Reds swept the Cardinals?

 

I think in 2003.... at least in Cincinnati.

IMG_0551.JPG
I wondered what Cardinals fans thought of Matheny bringing in Rosenthal to face Votto last night. I know Siegriest is having a rough year, but he's pretty much owned Votto over the years.

 

Plus they could have hired Francona, Madden, or Oquendo when Matheny was hired.

  • Author

Gentlemen, thats how you ask for the ball and perform. Use this thread start as guidance for the rest of our season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.