June 7, 20179 yr Lost in the Scooter hysteria is the fact that Adleman once again had a phenomenal outing. He's not flashy, but the guy has earned the right to be the 5th starter for this team when everyone gets healthy IMO.
June 7, 20179 yr I never understood why the Brewers just threw him away. He's a solid guy to have on the roster.
June 7, 20179 yr Lost in the Scooter hysteria is the fact that Adleman once again had a phenomenal outing. He's not flashy, but the guy has earned the right to be the 5th starter for this team when everyone gets healthy IMO. 5th QS of the year. Just need to figure out 1-4 now. :lol2:
June 7, 20179 yr I never understood why the Brewers just threw him away. He's a solid guy to have on the roster. Same here. I was shocked when I saw the Reds had claimed him of the waiver wire.
June 7, 20179 yr Cheapest Ticket all year probably: [ATTACH=CONFIG]62168[/ATTACH] Got the notification on my phone about this. Texted the wife. She said it looked like there's at least a chance of rain today, "So, why don't you go tomorrow?" So, who am I to argue?!? If the boss tells you to only work a half day and take your son to the ballgame...you only work a half day and take your son to the game. Sidenote - it's funny that the $4 tickets had $3.25 in fees/surcharges associated with them. Still a pretty good deal. And it beats any day at work, so there's that, too.
June 7, 20179 yr Scooter back in the lineup tonight. Hamilton CF Cozart SS Votto 1B Duvall LF Suarez 3B Schebler RF Gennett 2B Mesoraco C Arroyo P
June 7, 20179 yr Scooter back in the lineup tonight. Hamilton CF Cozart SS Votto 1B Duvall LF Suarez 3B Schebler RF Gennett 2B Mesoraco C Arroyo P If he goes deep in his 1st AB @spindoc will treat me, @HammerTime and you to Diamond seats to an upcoming game. What do you say Doc? Deal?
June 7, 20179 yr If he goes deep in his 1st AB @spindoc will treat me, @HammerTime and you to Diamond seats to an upcoming game. What do you say Doc? Deal? I think that's fair.
June 7, 20179 yr I'll tell ya, last night was fun. The unpredictability of baseball makes it the best game in the world in my opinion. A guy can have be in the midst of a 0 for 19 slump and then go 6-6 with 4 HR , 12 RBI , and 19 TB on his next six AB's. No way to explain it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.