Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

Cole messed up helping Joe find the idol. He should have played dumb and gone to find the idol himself later. When Joe found that idol, Cole gets nothing and he is the one who figured out the clue. There is no such thing as a shared idol in Survivor. The person who finds it, it is their idol and they will use it whenever and how ever they please.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Additionally, isn't it interesting that looking for an idol has become taboo. It is part of the game isn't it? Now hunting for an idol puts a target on you. I think if I were on Survivor, I would tell my tribe this... Hey everyone, let's all go look for the idol. No game playing or sneaking around. Everyone who wants to look for it, let's go look for it and good luck to everyone.

Cole messed up helping Joe find the idol. He should have played dumb and gone to find the idol himself later. When Joe found that idol, Cole gets nothing and he is the one who figured out the clue. There is no such thing as a shared idol in Survivor. The person who finds it, it is their idol and they will use it whenever and how ever they please.

Agree and disagree.

Knowing who has the idol holds a lot of power in itself. He can force/ruins Joe's game with that knowledge, which it looks like might happen next week.

Agree and disagree.

Knowing who has the idol holds a lot of power in itself. He can force/ruins Joe's game with that knowledge, which it looks like might happen next week.

Yes, but wouldn't it be better to be the person with the idol than the one with knowledge of who has an idol?

Joe is an idiot. You never tell another person about an idol clue OR that you actually have an idol. I don't care how much of an alliance you have with someone. Loose lips sink ships.

Joe's problem was like he said - he couldn't figure out the clue so he had to get help to figure it out.

And how did he not know that the symbol was the well? I knew that right off. If I were Cole I would have lied about where I got the raft and looked like crazy there, then gone to the well by myself later.

Also, how long before Chrissy's useless idol if "found" and causes Alan to jump on the crazy train again?

I really wish Cole hadn't scratched off the clue for the idol. I would have made a fake one with Joe, and rewrapped it in the original packaging and buried it. I would have strategically had conversations with people by that tree and go back periodically to see if anyone has found the fake idol.

I really wish Cole hadn't scratched off the clue for the idol. I would have made a fake one with Joe, and rewrapped it in the original packaging and buried it. I would have strategically had conversations with people by that tree and go back periodically to see if anyone has found the fake idol.

That would have been classic!

This season has been pretty boring so far. Hopefully it improves.

I think most seasons with all new players start a little slow. Things don't pick up until we got to know the players, and alliances really start to form, and blindsides start to happen.