Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

Why did Chrissie vote out Katrina?

Does Chrissie get to hang onto that idol even though it is worthless? She could use that to pull a bluff later in the game.

I thought that same thing. Could 100% easily fool others with that one.

Not real sure why she voted Katrina. Guess she didn't really believe that Cowboy and Alan were going with her and didn't want to put herself on the outs.

Alan. Chill dude.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Chrissie get to hang onto that idol even though it is worthless? She could use that to pull a bluff later in the game.

I was thinking the same thing. Fuel Alan's paranoia even more. She has to know she's next in line. Can she use it to take the target off her back?

I was kind of puzzled why she didn't use the Idol to save her one real ally. But, in hindsight, I think she probably made the best choice. Making a big move that early doesn't really buy her much time, and puts a big target on her back. At least now she has shown she can be a team player and has bought some time to work on strengthening an alliance. Alan's crazy act, may be enough to shift attention away from Chrissie.

I was kind of puzzled why she didn't use the Idol to save her one real ally. But, in hindsight, I think she probably made the best choice. Making a big move that early doesn't really buy her much time, and puts a big target on her back. At least now she has shown she can be a team player and has bought some time to work on strengthening an alliance. Alan's crazy act, may be enough to shift attention away from Chrissie.

She didn't use the idol to save Katrina because she voted for her to go which I did not understand. I thought they were buds.

She didn't use the idol to save Katrina because she voted for her to go which I did not understand. I thought they were buds.

Right. I expected her and Katrina to vote together so they'd basically get to pick who left after playing the Idol. Again, my thought is that would have been too big of a move, too early, and that she probably made the right decision.

I thought it was a stupid twist anyway. The guy who found it doesn't even get credit for giving it to her. I thought it was a good choice to give it to her though. She looked weak after throwing up. Save the weak so they can get rid of the strong.

I agree. It's just too early to make a big move other than saving yourself and getting a few extra days on the island.

Right. I expected her and Katrina to vote together so they'd basically get to pick who left after playing the Idol. Again, my thought is that would have been too big of a move, too early, and that she probably made the right decision.

I read an interview with Katrina that said that it was only editing that made it look like they were buddies. She said that Chrissie had it in for her from the get go and there was no alliance there. She said they were friendly but that each knew that one or the other would be voted out first. I'm guessing Chrissie knew it would be her or Katrina and felt like the other 4 would vote together. If they voted for her she could play the idol and Katrina would go home. If they voted like they did she could keep it in her pocket and no one would be the wiser.