Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the twist, I just hope it's not a fire comp every year.

I hate the twist and think its crap. Glad Ben won for sure. But it was crap.

Producers have been hanging on with to that idea for a while they bet. They knew they needed to do what they could to get Ben in the Final or it wouldve been awful. Hate that level of manipulation.

Probst said on tonight's show that the final fire challenge will be a part of the show from here on out.

It's awesome that Ben won. I was surprised reading through the thread how many people were favoring Devin over Chrissy. Why? If it was a final 3 of Chrissy, Ben and Devin, I think the result is the same. And if Ben was out of the final 3, it would have been disgusting to me if Chrissy didn't win over Devin and Ryan.

Probst said on tonight's show that the final fire challenge will be a part of the show from here on out.

It's awesome that Ben won. I was surprised reading through the thread how many people were favoring Devin over Chrissy. Why? If it was a final 3 of Chrissy, Ben and Devin, I think the result is the same. And if Ben was out of the final 3, it would have been disgusting to me if Chrissy didn't win over Devin and Ryan.

I'm fine with the twist and really like it. How many times have we seen the best player in the game get voted out because they lost one challenge at the end? Too many times to count and it would have been the same tonight without the twist. I like the twist, but I hope it's not a fire challenge every time. I think it's a lame way to decide who goes to the final 3. They need to come up with new challenges every year. If not you'll get people who just perfect the fire making skill.

I tend to always favor the person that played a better strategic game over those that find or win immunity idols. Chrissy did orchestrate much of anything to put people on the jury. Devin at least helped put a few people there.

Ben was the most deserving in my eyes and glad it worked out that way.

Final Tribal probably goes on a heck of a lot longer than what we see. I have to believe they talked more about "strategy" and how some of those votes played out, right? Like they had to discuss the Secret Agent stuff in more depth. Would have liked to see that rather than the producers going with Chrissy making her push cause she's a mom and Ben cause he's a Marine.

Was disappointed in the reunion show. Usually that's one of my favorite parts. I wanted Jeff to call out the Joe & Ben beef more and how Ben played him so well with the secret agent stuff.

I'm fine with the twist and really like it. How many times have we seen the best player in the game get voted out because they lost one challenge at the end? Too many times to count and it would have been the same tonight without the twist. I like the twist, but I hope it's not a fire challenge every time. I think it's a lame way to decide who goes to the final 3. They need to come up with new challenges every year. If not you'll get people who just perfect the fire making skill.

I don't know why but I always like that ball challenge where a certain number of balls spin around a contraption and they can't let them hit the ground.

Final Tribal probably goes on a heck of a lot longer than what we see. I have to believe they talked more about "strategy" and how some of those votes played out, right? Like they had to discuss the Secret Agent stuff in more depth. Would have liked to see that rather than the producers going with Chrissy making her push cause she's a mom and Ben cause he's a Marine.

Was disappointed in the reunion show. Usually that's one of my favorite parts. I wanted Jeff to call out the Joe & Ben beef more and how Ben played him so well with the secret agent stuff.

Once again they did a fantastic job editing again for the finale. The way they edited I thought Chrissy was going to win. They were nailing Ben. It definitely adds to the intrigue.