Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Ben would have tried to play his fake idol. Jeff say, sorry Ben, this is fake. Everyone gets excited and then Ben goes, "I guess I'll try this one then" lol

Better yet, use the real one the whole way, put it around your neck and act like it's a fake. Then play it and have Jeff tell them it's real. Then you have the fake one in your pocket and you can pull it out the next day and say you found another Idol.

Ben has to get idols one way or another to stay till the end. If he makes it to the end, he is going to win - unless he is sitting with Chrissy. Then it could go either way. We have seen in the past that the jury will let petty feelings dictate their vote and some of the jury might be determined not to vote for Ben. Ben needs to get the rest of the people to wise up and see that Chrissy is going to win if she is in the final three. He needs to get her voted out.

If I am Ben and I don't find an idol, I whip out that fake idol I created and act like I found it again.

I know the producers wants to create some drama over whether he was about to get the idol or not, but I would have like to see them show how he got it without anyone know.

I believe they may have had to turn away from Ben to keep from tipping off the others. While we do not see the cameramen on set the other players do.

I know the producers wants to create some drama over whether he was about to get the idol or not, but I would have like to see them show how he got it without anyone know.

I wish they would have just left us all guessing and not show him finding the clue or anything. That would have been epic.

I believe they may have had to turn away from Ben to keep from tipping off the others. While we do not see the cameramen on set the other players do.

Maybe.

I think they were all around camp when he came back but it was hours before tribal. I bet he "took a nap", they all left him alone and he grabbed it, very anti climatic but they used his testimony about what to do while showing him sitting there.