Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if that "advantage" was really an advantage. It gave Chrissy less control over the final 3.

The Twist isn't her advantage, he being able to decide who plays in the Twist is...but I'll agree it sure doesn't feel like it for her since she expected to just go vote him out.

This Twist is great, it's one of my all time favorites...regardless who wins it.

The Twist isn't her advantage, he being able to decide who plays in the Twist is...but I'll agree it sure doesn't feel like it for her since she expected to just go vote him out.

This Twist is great, it's one of my all time favorites...regardless who wins it.

Wife has theorized that the 'twist' was designed for Ben to give him shot at F3 if what happened did happen.

Agree its not 'advantage'. But like it. It keeps the last immunity from being a death sentence to a strong player.

Ben just guaranteed himself a big payday with the fire challenge.....IF he can be convincing enough to the jury. Can they see his skill in beating the odds the last several tribals with finding the immunity idols, then winning the fire. Tough choice between him and Chrissy though.