Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the best show of the season so far. Very tough luck for Alan. Not much he could do about that with the idol and advantage both in play. But, he was not long for the game anyway. He was too on edge and in your face to last long. His best hope to last to the end the way he was going would have been people keeping him around because they wanted to sit next to him at the final tribal, knowing there is no way he could get enough votes to win.

Cole has signed his own death warrant. People can't trust him and they won't feel comfortable being in an alliance with him, especially when it gets closer to a two tribe merge or the final merge.

Dr. Mike is gaining momentum as a player. Chrissy, the financial lady who has the idol she didn't use, is looking very solid. I also think her buddy Ben the Marine is playing well.

Dr. Mike is gaining momentum as a player. Chrissy, the financial lady who has the idol she didn't use, is looking very solid. I also think her buddy Ben the Marine is playing well.

If those two can make it to the final merge, they will both be sitting pretty if they align back up together.

I really feel like Ryan just made a HUGE mistake. I get what he is doing by ensuring Chrissy and Ali are still in the game, but he basically just burnt a bridge with Ali. What good is it to have one person in the game that trusts you and leave one person in the game who can tell everyone else how you betrayed her. He should have cut his losses.

Ryan thinks he has Chrissy's loyalty but I don't think Chrissy is loyal to anyone. She is sneaky. She flat out lied to JP when she said Roark suggested doing a girls alliance. Ryan thinks he is keeping two women in the game who are loyal to him but Ali will have trouble trusting him and Chrissy is not looking to be loyal to anyone.

Ryan thinks he has Chrissy's loyalty but I don't think Chrissy is loyal to anyone. She is sneaky. She flat out lied to JP when she said Roark suggested doing a girls alliance. Ryan thinks he is keeping two women in the game who are loyal to him but Ali will have trouble trusting him and Chrissy is not looking to be loyal to anyone.

I think Ryan was playing a very good game too. Should have cut his losses.