Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who said it about ISIS?

Featured Replies

There is no way to stop them. Just like the other day when they waited on a group to leave a concert.

No difference in them waiting till the end of a Reds game outside.

 

Only way to stop them from a terrorist attack in America is to kick every single Muslim out and stop all worship of Islam in America. If anyone converts to Islam kick them out and ban the religion and people.

 

Just WOW!!!

 

That would exacerbate our problems.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no way to stop them. Just like the other day when they waited on a group to leave a concert.

No difference in them waiting till the end of a Reds game outside.

 

Only way to stop them from a terrorist attack in America is to kick every single Muslim out and stop all worship of Islam in America. If anyone converts to Islam kick them out and ban the religion and people.

 

I hear you but I can't see jettisoning the First Amendment for safety or the feeling of security.

They are already here in America.

 

It is only a matter of time.

 

And if I was ISIS I would hit America in some out of the way places. It would cause major hysteria.

 

I've said that forever. When NYC and DC was hit is was horrible but most of the country wasn't really afraid of being targeted. Set off bombs at Walmart in Danville one week, a movie theater in Muncie IN the next and a HS Football game in Seguin Texas the week after that...That would freak people out and America would come to a screeching stop.

 

If I'm ISIS and wanted to really screw with America you pick 10 or 15 smaller towns like those listed all across the country and maybe 1 or 2 big cities to bomb over a period of a few weeks and it would fundamentally change America...for the worse.

  • Author
I think you're right. People may believe they're safer due to the extra security at airports or stadiums. But, what happens if a bomb goes off at some random Walmart in Podunk, or some high school football game between two rural schools or a church/community festival in Smalltown USA? You can't have metal detectors and inspections everywhere. When it becomes random enough that you feel it could happen to you...

 

I've said that forever. When NYC and DC was hit is was horrible but most of the country wasn't really afraid of being targeted. Set off bombs at Walmart in Danville one week, a movie theater in Muncie IN the next and a HS Football game in Seguin Texas the week after that...That would freak people out and America would come to a screeching stop.

 

If I'm ISIS and wanted to really screw with America you pick 10 or 15 smaller towns like those listed all across the country and maybe 1 or 2 big cities to bomb over a period of a few weeks and it would fundamentally change America...for the worse.

 

From where I sit I think it is going to take these kinds of attacks by ISIS to wake up a lot of people in America.

 

As far as I am concerned the kids in Manchester are exactly the same as our kids here in America.

From where I sit I think it is going to take these kinds of attacks by ISIS to wake up a lot of people in America.

 

As far as I am concerned the kids in Manchester are exactly the same as our kids here in America.

 

Agreed

From where I sit I think it is going to take these kinds of attacks by ISIS to wake up a lot of people in America.

 

As far as I am concerned the kids in Manchester are exactly the same as our kids here in America.

 

So true on all accounts.

If we can boot all Muslims out, then why wouldn't they pretend to come here as a Jew and do the "eye for an eye" thing?

 

Lack of information and tons of fear has kept these people ready to blow themselves up for centuries.

  • Author
There is no way to stop them. Just like the other day when they waited on a group to leave a concert.

No difference in them waiting till the end of a Reds game outside.

 

So since you are saying there is no way to stop them we should just go on with normal business and what happens happens?

Someone told me years ago, soon after 9/11, what he believed was the most effective way for a terrorist to damage the entire country in a matter of days. It sounded so dangerous to me that I would be apprehensive about posting it on a discussion board.

So since you are saying there is no way to stop them we should just go on with normal business and what happens happens?

 

Yes.

If we can boot all Muslims out, then why wouldn't they pretend to come here as a Jew and do the "eye for an eye" thing?

 

Lack of information and tons of fear has kept these people ready to blow themselves up for centuries.

 

It's lack of information and tons of fear, why?

  • Author
Yes.

 

I am shocked...

  • Author

We are going to pick this up in the Political Forum.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.