Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who said it about ISIS?

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'll be shocked if they ever make it to America to kill me and my children and much like what I said in the thread about the 6 year old boy that was killed by those 3 sorry individuals there isn't a person on this planet that can stop God's plan. I refuse to live in fear of any person on this planet. What is going to happen is going to happen and I am not going to lose sleep worrying about it.

 

They are already here in America.

 

It is only a matter of time.

 

And if I was ISIS I would hit America in some out of the way places. It would cause major hysteria.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are already here in America.

 

It is only a matter of time.

 

And if I was ISIS I would hit America in some out of the way places. It would cause major hysteria.

 

I don't expect a 9/11 type catastrophe to ever happen again. I also think America in general has done a lot better as far as security at major events and I expect that security will continue to be heightened going forward.

The Universe gives to us what we give our focus and attention to. It's a Universal Law. Give your attention and thoughts to negative forces, the Universe will deliver negative back to you. I rarely think of ISIS. I give my attention and my thoughts to things that I want to attract to my life--positive things like good health, wealth, happiness, peace of mind. ISIS has no place in my world. Suggested readings:

 

1. As a man Thinketh- James Allen

2. The Power of Intention- Dr wayne Dyer

3. Ask and It is Given- Esther and Jerry Hicks

4. The Secret Law of Attention: Master the Power of Attention

5. Thoughts are Things - Prentice Mulford

6. Think and Grow Rich - Napolean Hill

7. The Secret- Rhonda Byrne

8. The Law of Attraction- Esther and Jerry Hicks

On a personal, level I do not fear them or anyone, including God. I believe in a loving God only. I do have great concerns and heartfelt helplessness on how to solve the issue. Some of the greatest minds on this stuff cannot come to agreement or you have to believe it would have been done. ISIS is rotten and awful to the core and wiping them out would make me happy, but the do not consume my daily life.

 

I control my actions, my attitudes, generrally the results I have gotten. I have made wise choices and poor choices. No ISIS, terrorist, religious zealot, anarchist, etc. will control me. I have been blessed and fortunate to be born in a free country and the one that is the most powerful and wealthiest up to this point in time.

 

I am concerned for others, but cannot control them, whether they are positive in my eyes or negative, I and try really really hard not to judge anyone. Bottom line, if a person makes decisions to hurt or adversely effect children, the elderly and the disabled. That person/group concerns me more in this country than ISIS.

I challenge anyone here on BGP to tell us how to handle ISIS without bringing any politics into the discussion.

 

There is no way to stop them. Just like the other day when they waited on a group to leave a concert.

No difference in them waiting till the end of a Reds game outside.

 

Only way to stop them from a terrorist attack in America is to kick every single Muslim out and stop all worship of Islam in America. If anyone converts to Islam kick them out and ban the religion and people.

There is no way to stop them. Just like the other day when they waited on a group to leave a concert.

No difference in them waiting till the end of a Reds game outside.

 

Only way to stop them from a terrorist attack in America is to kick every single Muslim out and stop all worship of Islam in America. If anyone converts to Islam kick them out and ban the religion and people.

 

 

That would not stop it.

That would not stop it.

 

Probably not but it would limit the chances. It's just my opinion.

Probably not but it would limit the chances. It's just my opinion.

 

 

In this day and age, I do not think it even limits their opportunities.

In this day and age, I do not think it even limits their opportunities.

 

I think it would create even more opportunities for them.

I can say I'm not worried about ISIS attacking me in my town of Hicksville or at the local IGA or Family Dollar, but it is a worry about places like Disney, zoos, Atlanta Aquarium, major sporting events. And concerts now.

 

One step is stopping all the hate preached in the mosque around America and world.

I can say I'm not worried about ISIS attacking me in my town of Hicksville or at the local IGA or Family Dollar, but it is a worry about places like Disney, zoos, Atlanta Aquarium, major sporting events. And concerts now.

 

One step is stopping all the hate preached in the mosque around America and world.

 

How about hate anywhere and everywhere by everyone? That's where we need to start in that arena.

How about hate anywhere and everywhere by everyone? That's where we need to start in that arena.

 

Well my church don't preach hate and I don't know many Christian churches that preach hate and go kill. So I can't speak for that. If you know more please feel free to enlighten me.

And if I was ISIS I would hit America in some out of the way places. It would cause major hysteria.

 

I think you're right. People may believe they're safer due to the extra security at airports or stadiums. But, what happens if a bomb goes off at some random Walmart in Podunk, or some high school football game between two rural schools or a church/community festival in Smalltown USA? You can't have metal detectors and inspections everywhere. When it becomes random enough that you feel it could happen to you...

Well my church don't preach hate and I don't know many Christian churches that preach hate and go kill. So I can't speak for that. If you know more please feel free to enlighten me.

 

 

Well asking people of any religon to leave and not be allowed in a free country that has religious freedom as a Constitutional right might be the first place. I have no idea what any church other than the one I attend professes. I will say the hate is not church based in my mind. In a few instances it could be, mostly it is value based.

I think the attitude that terror will always be something that happens to someone else is a major driving force behind the politics of terror. Although, driving force, is definitely the wrong term. Perhaps, Pacifying Force, would be a better term to use. For two weeks we ask ourselves "How did this happen?". We then speculate that the county did something to deserve this act. Then a month after a major terror event in this country, it is if nothing ever happened and we are back to our open borders and globalization positions while demonizing the right for Racism and Xenophobia .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.