Trump Speech at Coast Guard Graduation

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not new. He is the same Trump now as he was 30 years ago. But ok, let's write another story about it and act shocked.

I'm not acting shocked. I just wish the President would ACTUALLY act like a President instead of impetuously grandstanding, martyring himself, publicly stroking his own ego, and making the country I live in and love look like a collective group of fools to the rest of the world.

Bring on the impeachment.

I'm not acting shocked. I just wish the President would ACTUALLY act like a President instead of impetuously grandstanding, martyring himself, publicly stroking his own ego, and making the country I live in and love look like a collective group of fools to the rest of the world.

Bring on the impeachment.

That is why he got voted in because he was different than what we've had. And because the opposition was Hillary.

That is why he got voted in because he was different than what we've had. And because the opposition was Hillary.

I think the first statement is why he won the nomination.

The second statement is why he won the general election.

The people wanted Trump. They did not want what we have become. This is a much bigger statement than some are seeing.

Thats why the powers that be are so upset. Trump represents a different way, the older way. He is a threat. If Trump is impeached,there will be problems like we have never had before. Some of you will laugh at that statement, but history will record the aftermath.

Trump represents a different way, the older way.

So which one of the "older" Presidents would have pitched a fit and ordered a federal investigation to try and prove he had more people in attendance at his inauguration?

Which one of the "older" Presidents would fire the FBI director for investigating possible government collusion with the Russians, and then meet with emissaries from Russia in that same week?

Which one of the "older" Presidents would hire their child and their child's spouse into their group of top-level Presidential advisers?

Which one of the "older" Presidents would have instructed a member of the media on how to sexually assault women?

Which one of the "older" Presidents would spend tens of millions of federal dollars to have their family members live somewhere other than the White House?

Which one of the "older" Presidents would publicly decry previous Presidents for vacationing, only to turn around and take trip after trip after trip to their own private resort during their first 100 days as President?

So which one of the "older" Presidents would have pitched a fit and ordered a federal investigation to try and prove he had more people in attendance at his inauguration?

Which one of the "older" Presidents would fire the FBI director for investigating possible government collusion with the Russians, and then meet with emissaries from Russia in that same week?

Which one of the "older" Presidents would hire their child and their child's spouse into their group of top-level Presidential advisers?

Which one of the "older" Presidents would have instructed a member of the media on how to sexually assault women?

Which one of the "older" Presidents would spend tens of millions of federal dollars to have their family members live somewhere other than the White House?

Which one of the "older" Presidents would publicly decry previous Presidents for vacationing, only to turn around and take trip after trip after trip to their own private resort during their first 100 days as President?

I never said "older" in that context. You need to lose the left narrative before you will ever understand, and the left needs to drop it too. It got you beat and will get you beat worse next time.

Lets just say the "older" equals a world where facts mean something.

Where just because you are a politician you get by with Murder. (Benghazi)

Where the head of YOUR party, the DNC, are not caught blatantly cheating a member of your party in a presidential primary election.

Where the head of your party that represents YOU, gives your candidate the debate questions.

Where the operatives of YOUR party pay protesters $50 a hour to show up and protest.

I could go on and on.........

The people wanted Trump. They did not want what we have become. This is a much bigger statement than some are seeing.

Thats why the powers that be are so upset. Trump represents a different way, the older way. He is a threat. If Trump is impeached,there will be problems like we have never had before. Some of you will laugh at that statement, but history will record the aftermath.

Trump is not what all the people wanted. Remember several million more voted against him than for him.

And he's not a threat to anyone. He's struggling to get stuff done except for signing executive orders and keeps putting his foot in his mouth. Who's he a threat to if he can't get out of his own way??

I never said "older" in that context. You need to lose the left narrative before you will ever understand, and the left needs to drop it too. It got you beat and will get you beat worse next time.

To clarify in case you're misunderstood, I'm no liberal. I'm conservative-leaning-moderate. I voted for Evan McMullin.

Regardless, does President Trump not represent all of those things I listed? You said "Trump represents a different way. An older way." Are you trying to tell me that an individual's actions don't represent their person? Contextualize all you want, but those ARE actions of President Trump. Fact.

Surely you're not selectively picking and choosing a portion of his actions to represent him as a whole, are you Jesse? Are you choosing to use certain parts of a whole individual and then omitting other parts in order to suit your agenda? Because if you are, that sure makes it seem like you're doing the exact same thing as all the "liberal media" you're constantly posting about.

Lets just say the "older" equals a world where facts mean something.

Where just because you are a politician you get by with Murder. (Benghazi)

Where the head of YOUR party, the DNC, are not caught blatantly cheating a member of your party in a presidential primary election.

Where the head of your party that represents YOU, gives your candidate the debate questions.

Where the operatives of YOUR party pay protesters $50 a hour to show up and protest.

I could go on and on.........

Your definition of facts, truth, and proof seem to be conveniently partisan. I'm curious where this definition came from.

If you want to see the "Silent Majority" get angrier than any protestors you could ever imagine, just try impeaching President Trump. Country will come to a screeching halt, period. And private property not damaged. The country's intelligence agencies and Deep State and remnants of Mr.Obama's administration who have colluded to make up some story for charges, need to think hard before pulling fake impeachment charges or some type of coup attempt.