Trump Speech at Coast Guard Graduation

There is a great divide. Been saying it and always get blown off. I can tell you for 100% that the divide between me and the 75 Million people who voted for Hillary cannot be mended to where I will compromise my beliefs. I agree with everything Mama said. Biggest thing I agree with is if the liberal Left pull this impeachment stuff your side is throwing around, then you dont want what will come next. Nobody does.

I too have not seen anything close to evidence that would begin a process of impeachment.

If evidence were offered on any President it would have to be a smoking gun, much like the Nixon tapes.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a great divide. Been saying it and always get blown off. I can tell you for 100% that the divide between me and the 75 Million people who voted for Hillary cannot be mended to where I will compromise my beliefs. I agree with everything Mama said. Biggest thing I agree with is if the liberal Left pull this impeachment stuff your side is throwing around, then you dont want what will come next. Nobody does.

So the other 75 million (who didn't all necessarily vote for HRC) are the only ones that need to compromise? And is how is this impeachment talk any different from the million conservative articles written calling for Obama's impeachment?? What about the birther's...or did. Imagine that silliness?? There's always been fringe groups doing that. Trump ain't getting removed from office. It could never happen unless he does something completely crazy (remember he's the one that said he could shoot someone and no one would care). I'm getting so much enjoyment watching the folks who spent the last 8 years out of their minds now get upset at being on the other side of the fence. Now it's a problem when folks don't want to compromise and play nice. It's even funnier that they can't see it.

So the other 75 million (who didn't all necessarily vote for HRC) are the only ones that need to compromise? And is how is this impeachment talk any different from the million conservative articles written calling for Obama's impeachment?? What about the birther's...or did. Imagine that silliness?? There's always been fringe groups doing that. Trump ain't getting removed from office. It could never happen unless he does something completely crazy (remember he's the one that said he could shoot someone and no one would care). I'm getting so much enjoyment watching the folks who spent the last 8 years out of their minds now get upset at being on the other side of the fence. Now it's a problem when folks don't want to compromise and play nice. It's even funnier that they can't see it.

If they left tries to do something back handed like they have been caught doing the past few years it wont be playing nice.This infida sissy stuff will be like Kindergarten. Is the left compromising? Is all the protests and violence compromising? Is Trump not my president compromise? Heck with compromise. I am, and alot more I have talked to lately, are tired of this stuff. There are far more thats ticked and worse than me. Not fringe groups either. Regular Americans who are tired of the liberal crap and lies. LIES.

I'm getting so much enjoyment watching the folks who spent the last 8 years out of their minds now get upset at being on the other side of the fence. Now it's a problem when folks don't want to compromise and play nice. It's even funnier that they can't see it.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

I'm not acting shocked. I just wish the President would ACTUALLY act like a President instead of impetuously grandstanding, martyring himself, publicly stroking his own ego, and making the country I live in and love look like a collective group of fools to the rest of the world.

Bring on the impeachment.

Agree with the entire first paragraph. Every word.

Just not the last sentence. We ain't there yet.

If they left tries to do something back handed like they have been caught doing the past few years it wont be playing nice.This infida sissy stuff will be like Kindergarten. Is the left compromising? Is all the protests and violence compromising? Is Trump not my president compromise? Heck with compromise. I am, and alot more I have talked to lately, are tired of this stuff. There are far more thats ticked and worse than me. Not fringe groups either. Regular Americans who are tired of the liberal crap and lies. LIES.

I wish I could help you understand most of us liberals aren't liars, aren't full of crap, and are generally nice, reasonable folks. But it's tough to get that message across when all you give me is how terrible we all are, without taking an honest look at some of the bad guys on your side, and acknowledging their warts. It takes two to tango.

I wish I could help you understand most of us liberals aren't liars, aren't full of crap, and are generally nice, reasonable folks. But it's tough to get that message across when all you give me is how terrible we all are, without taking an honest look at some of the bad guys on your side, and acknowledging their warts. It takes two to tango.

I dont think all liberals are full of crap. I have some liberal friends,who readily admit this is nothing more than a hit job on Trump. We laugh about it and go on. They say Trump is stupid in some of the stuff he does. I agree and we laugh about it and go on. They do not believe everything CNN says or the DNC. They admit they are crooks and some have changed partys and some are considering it because they say the Democratic leadership is so far out of touch they cant do it anymore. So see there are some liberals who are not taking up for corruption. If Trump is guilty of something illegal, then he needs gone, or anyone who is supposedly representing any of us. Thats my line and I dont care which party it is. It just happens that this Russia stuff has no teeth right now other than the liberal MSM and liberals and its getting really tiresome considering all the stuff that has transpired in the past year or so from the left and nothing was done. ( Behghazi, Emails, DNC cheating etc which was all proven to be true).

I dont think all liberals are full of crap. I have some liberal friends,who readily admit this is nothing more than a hit job on Trump. We laugh about it and go on. They say Trump is stupid in some of the stuff he does. I agree and we laugh about it and go on. They do not believe everything CNN says or the DNC. They admit they are crooks and some have changed partys and some are considering it because they say the Democratic leadership is so far out of touch they cant do it anymore. So see there are some liberals who are not taking up for corruption. If Trump is guilty of something illegal, then he needs gone, or anyone who is supposedly representing any of us. Thats my line and I dont care which party it is. It just happens that this Russia stuff has no teeth right now other than the liberal MSM and liberals and its getting really tiresome considering all the stuff that has transpired in the past year or so from the left and nothing was done. ( Behghazi, Emails, DNC cheating etc which was all proven to be true).

What do you think this "liberal friend" of yours has to say?

Let us go over the evidence:

Trump fired Comey.

The next day Trump hosts Russian diplomats in the Oval Office. No American media is allowed into the Oval Office at this time and the Russian media is allowed to take notes and pictures.

Trump is speaking on the phone with Russian diplomats and lets them know that he fired James Comey and that he says that Comey is a showboat.

Let us go over the evidence:

Trump fired Comey.

The next day Trump hosts Russian diplomats in the Oval Office. No American media is allowed into the Oval Office at this time and the Russian media is allowed to take notes and pictures.

Trump is speaking on the phone with Russian diplomats and lets them know that he fired James Comey and that he says that Comey is a showboat.

Nothing to see here. Let's just laugh about it.

I totally agree on the DNC Primary rigging. I also think Comey should have pursued the email issue.

But the Bengazi tragedy was grilled before a Republican majority committee and nothing was "proven" criminal. While I too think horrible judgment was used from start to finish, the powers that be could have but did not administer punishment or the fault that many were calling for.

We are governed by process and even when the process fails we move on and attempt to keep horrible circumstances from sliding into such tragedies again.

Personally I've not seen anything close to impeachment offenses that have been evidenced out. But there are a lot of decisions that do not look good and bring compelling circumstantial inquiry. It feeds his enemies what they are looking for.

My hope is that there is nothing of substance to these allegations that tie themselves to him so we can get on about the work of the country.

Clinton fires his FBI director... Next day Foster turns up dead and all his files missing... No one bats an eye.... So yes, nothing to see here...

How exactly are these two events related?? First the argument that "they did something wrong, so it's ok if we do something wrong" is so old and tired. Is that really a reason to ignore the miss-steps of your guy? Second the how exactly are the firing of Sessions and the suicide of Foster related, other than the fact they ocurred a day apart?? Do we really need to go back nearly 25 years to dredge up a discredited conspiracy theory to deflect from what is currently going on in the side show of the current administration??

How exactly are these two events related?? First the argument that "they did something wrong, so it's ok if we do something wrong" is so old and tired. Is that really a reason to ignore the miss-steps of your guy? Second the how exactly are the firing of Sessions and the suicide of Foster related, other than the fact they ocurred a day apart?? Do we really need to go back nearly 25 years to dredge up a discredited conspiracy theory to deflect from what is currently going on in the side show of the current administration??
Clinton nor Trump did anything wrong.. They have the right to fire the FBI director when they want... Are you saying its wrong?