Trump Speech at Coast Guard Graduation

Trump is not what all the people wanted. Remember several million more voted against him than for him.

And he's not a threat to anyone. He's struggling to get stuff done except for signing executive orders and keeps putting his foot in his mouth. Who's he a threat to if he can't get out of his own way??

But enough voted FOR him to get him elected through the Electoral College.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify in case you're misunderstood, I'm no liberal. I'm conservative-leaning-moderate. I voted for Evan McMullin.

And just why did Evan McMullin choose to run? Because Romney would not but he put up the money for his puppet to run, and win Utah to keep those votes from going to now President Trump. Just in case HRC had it close enough, to keep now President Trump from votes he would need from Utah to put him on top in the Electoral College.

But enough voted FOR him to get him elected through the Electoral College.

Absolutely. However my response was to the statement "that's what the people wanted" which makes it sound like he was the most popular candidate. He wasn't...many more people cast votes for other candidates. Trump was not the most popular choice.

Absolutely. However my response was to the statement "that's what the people wanted" which makes it sound like he was the most popular candidate. He wasn't...many more people cast votes for other candidates. Trump was not the most popular choice.

Votes cast in a select number of counties in the United States were the HRC popularity votes. This was not a popularity vote contest, it was an Electoral College vote that counted. President Trump legally won, Thank you God for the "flyover states".

Votes cast in a select number of counties in the United States were the HRC popularity votes. This was not a popularity vote contest, it was an Electoral College vote that counted. President Trump legally won, Thank you God for the "flyover states".

Don't want to or even need to debate the election. It is what it is. All of your arguments are correct and indisputable. But regardless of how you categorize it, or try to justify it, my point remains. You can't say this is "what the people wanted" without ignoring the fact that he didn't receive the most votes. He was not the most popular choice. Period. This wasn't a revolt, or message that libs are bad or wrong. It is a result that is a quirk of our system where the most popular choice doesn't always win. And conservatives need to remember that and not be surprised Trump is facing so much opposition and unpopularity. He's not "who the people wanted" or the guy most voted for. And throw in all the 3rd party votes, and the number becomes more significant. Nearly 74 million people voted against him.

By "actively", do you mean the bombing of churches, terrorism, supporting communism, etc. ??

Kind of like most people who rebel vs injustice?

As to the communist accusation, the free world wasn't listening then to their cries.

He really showed his communist roots when he became President, didn't he?

Don't want to or even need to debate the election. It is what it is. All of your arguments are correct and indisputable. But regardless of how you categorize it, or try to justify it, my point remains. You can't say this is "what the people wanted" without ignoring the fact that he didn't receive the most votes. He was not the most popular choice. Period. This wasn't a revolt, or message that libs are bad or wrong. It is a result that is a quirk of our system where the most popular choice doesn't always win. And conservatives need to remember that and not be surprised Trump is facing so much opposition and unpopularity. He's not "who the people wanted" or the guy most voted for. And throw in all the 3rd party votes, and the number becomes more significant. Nearly 74 million people voted against him.

President Trump is who the people voted for and wanted to win. At least legal registered Americans in the fly over states. Well, I voted for the guy that won, period. No co-winners in this one. But all the poor loser Demorats want to say is they have a say because it was a close race. No, you do not, and I want my elected officials to support THEIR President also. It appears at times that every Congressman and Senator are all Demorats. At least we have another vote on anything that comes before the SCOTUS, I hope. And no, I do not look for abortion to be reversed. But I do think there will be another seat up during POTUS Trump's term.

And just why did Evan McMullin choose to run? Because Romney would not but he put up the money for his puppet to run, and win Utah to keep those votes from going to now President Trump. Just in case HRC had it close enough, to keep now President Trump from votes he would need from Utah to put him on top in the Electoral College.

I voted for McMullen. Thanks for taking your jabs at my vote. I couldn't vote for Hillary or Trump because of my Christian convictions.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Fixed quote tags

I voted for McMullen. Thanks for taking your jabs at my vote. I couldn't vote for Hillary or Trump because of my Christian convictions.

I did not take shots at your vote, vote for your choice. But I did not like the way the Utah Establishment tried to manage the outcome of the count for the EC purpose.

fixed quote tags

President Trump is who the people voted for and wanted to win. At least legal registered Americans in the fly over states. Well, I voted for the guy that won, period. No co-winners in this one. But all the poor loser Demorats want to say is they have a say because it was a close race. No, you do not, and I want my elected officials to support THEIR President also. It appears at times that every Congressman and Senator are all Demorats. At least we have another vote on anything that comes before the SCOTUS, I hope. And no, I do not look for abortion to be reversed. But I do think there will be another seat up during POTUS Trump's term.

I'll never understand why so many are so quick and willing to speak openly about what basically amounts to discounting or even disenfranchising voters based on where they live. I guess the fly over state voters are the only ones that should count. Let's just take the next step and not even allow folks who live in the "pockets" we don't like, to not even vote.

If you want to see the "Silent Majority" get angrier than any protestors you could ever imagine, just try impeaching President Trump. Country will come to a screeching halt, period. And private property not damaged. The country's intelligence agencies and Deep State and remnants of Mr.Obama's administration who have colluded to make up some story for charges, need to think hard before pulling fake impeachment charges or some type of coup attempt.

You can tell them and tell them, but they will not listen. They will have to see.

Kind of like most people who rebel vs injustice?

As to the communist accusation, the free world wasn't listening then to their cries.

He really showed his communist roots when he became President, didn't he?

Guess that makes up for murder and terrorism... Glad MLK didn't use those tactics....

I did not take shots at your vote, vote for your choice. But I did not like the way the Utah Establishment tried to manage the outcome of the count for the EC purpose.

Or maybe some individuals wanted him to run as a clear moral difference to Trump and HRC.

Fixed quote tags

Guess that makes up for murder and terrorism... Glad MLK didn't use those tactics....

Kind of like the people who tied MLK to communists and produced doctored photos of him in some communist garb. You are welcome to judge each as you will but most of the charges I've read vs Mandela were fabricated by the government to get rid of him.