Media Bias on Trump

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entire Russian "story " or " controversy " was no story or no controversy at all. the first 1/2 of the 100 days was constant innuendo that there was this massive earth shattering story . It was nothing , never was anything . And the Media fed it , fed , fed , and force fed it as a story .

The entire Russian "story " or " controversy " was no story or no controversy at all. the first 1/2 of the 100 days was constant innuendo that there was this massive earth shattering story . It was nothing , never was anything . And the Media fed it , fed , fed , and force fed it as a story .

Could the same be said about the birther coverage?

Honestly I dont recall the birther story being mainstream national news for 6-8 weeks . Furthermore the station I watch gave it some play but it was the far far right guys , those nuttier than I , that tried to make that a story . Was that covered for weeks on end on CNN , MSNBC , and other democrat operatives ?

That's not what the news is for. You want slobbering watch Ellen or something. The news should be unbias and report the facts, not 24 hours of liberal editorializing.

Your answer supports my earlier post. We see what we want to see.

Fox News has 13 of the top 15 rated cable shows. Are you saying they don't "slobber" or "editorialize?" We go to the stations that speak our language. The "other" station does the slobbering.

You sound like a politician. Post a rant and never answer the question.

1. You didn't ask a question.

2. I realize the difficulty of reading "into" the written word. Let me assure you my post was far from a rant. Heck, I'd ask any news organization that wasn't covering anything I listed if they were truly a news organization.

3. My answer , I thought, was pretty straight forward. Are you telling me Hannity doesn't "slobber" over the President? Come on. You (and I ) see what we want to see. That's hardly news.

Clintons team, husband, herself all did business, profited from Russia. Facts in the open. They have not found anything on President Trump in the way of collusion. The investigation and spying was based off a made up dossier that has been debunked as fabricated. That's the evidence?

I'm not going to spend a lot of time here but I'd urge you to look a little deeper than whatever source you're using for the above. The dossier you mention was used by the FBI to obtain a FISA warrant AFTER they did they own checking into the validity of "parts" of it. Could some of it be embellished? Sure. The part that concerns the good of the country , however, seems to have some validity.

I'd also tell you that a)the investigation is still ongoing and b)there are lots of connections out there being speculated upon that haven't even made it to the news yet(and definitely not on FNC). How serious? No idea. No one really knows because Comey is still working on it.

Your answer supports my earlier post. We see what we want to see.

Fox News has 13 of the top 15 rated cable shows. Are you saying they don't "slobber" or "editorialize?" We go to the stations that speak our language. The "other" station does the slobbering.

Don't consider them news either. I don't trust any of them. They are an entertainment channel just like the others.