Media Bias on Trump

Are you one of those people who blames GW Bush's woes on Clinton but think it is terrible when Obama supporters blame GW Bush for things? And now you are worried that Trump gets blamed for stuff when it is all Obama's fault? Is blaming the previous president only allowed when the Republican blames the Democrat?

Q1. No. I blame Bush's woes mostly on having to respond to the worst terror attack in American history. I definitely believe the attack was planned during the Clinton years of inaction. Iraq is Bush's fault. IMO, 9/11 is not.

Q2. The economy inherited by Obama was Bush's fault. Obama's inability to deal with foreign policy issues that made our country less safe is Obama's fault.

Q3. Call a spade a spade. When the shoe fits. Blame is allowed at the beginning for any President. After 4 or 8 years of policy, sorry, it is the current President's fault. If there is an attack on our country of 9/11 proportions by the "JV" team, you can blame Bush for going into Iraq and giving them a place to grow as well as Obama in Libya for the same reason. 4 years ago Russia was a non-issue according to Obama. Now Russia, as Romney stated, is Americas greatest geopolitical threat. Obama's foreign policy, inaction, and dependency on "diplomacy" allowed our enemies to prosper. That is his fault.

Healthcare disaster is Obama and the Democrat's fault. If Trump and the republicans don't fix it, it will be the republicans fault.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been pretty consistent on media over the years here on BGP. If you don't like slobbering change the channel. You'll find someone going hard the other way.

They're in business to make a buck. They make a buck with an audience. There are people that want to hear what they already believe so they watch a particular channel. Nothing new. Not unique to this President.

Seriously, just ignore the facts. I have to put you in with the 90% negative coverage then. And I am not a fan of Trump either...no more than I was not a fan of Hillary. However, we are stuck with him, and the mind-bending that is going on with the media is past the point of being healthy for our country. Just as was the overlooking Obama's humanity...because he was a god to many, right? And, I don't hate Obama, but he was not prepared to be President either...albeit he was probably more coachable than Trump...and he got a lot. To respond to Deuce.....I fully understand why the media was more favorable to Obama...and all the reasons aren't good.