Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen to return for SR year.

Featured Replies

 

I joke with all my friends in real life, they talk smack about Duke, my reply everytime... Jalen Ramsey....

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I joke with all my friends in real life, they talk smack about Duke, my reply everytime... Jalen Ramsey....

 

I can't wait to see who they draft this year. You know I love me some Ramsey.

I can't wait to see who they draft this year. You know I love me some Ramsey.

 

That's all I got. Ramsey and Giannis. Nothing else in sports brings me joy like those two :lol2:. Spoiler alert, they drafting Fournette.

That's all I got. Ramsey and Giannis. Nothing else in sports brings me joy like those two :lol2:. Spoiler alert, they drafting Fournette.

 

I like it. Hopefully he won't bust like Yeldon and Ivory did.

I like it. Hopefully he won't bust like Yeldon and Ivory did.

 

Who ever drafts him gets a top 5 RB in the league. That being said lets hope its the Jags.

Probably a smart decision, but man I feel for the kid. He literally has cost himself millions of dollars over the past 2-3 years. He was a 1st round pick after his freshman season.

Probably a smart decision, but man I feel for the kid. He literally has cost himself millions of dollars over the past 2-3 years. He was a 1st round pick after his freshman season.

 

I'm happy for him. He is living the college life and enjoying it. I wish more kids would realize that you only have one chance to be young.

Wise decision. I welcome him back with open arms.

 

and wide elbows

Probably a smart decision, but man I feel for the kid. He literally has cost himself millions of dollars over the past 2-3 years. He was a 1st round pick after his freshman season.

 

I swear I don't remember him being a first round pick ever in his career. His freshman year he sat on the bench and watched Jahlil, Tyus, Justise and Quinn Cook win a title. He didn't get off the bench until late in the season and he had a good March. His sophomore year was his best year and even then he was projected in the second round. I see people keep saying he was a projected first round pick after his freshman year but no way he was getting drafted above Tyus Jones and Tyus was selected 24th in the draft.

I swear I don't remember him being a first round pick ever in his career. His freshman year he sat on the bench and watched Jahlil, Tyus, Justise and Quinn Cook win a title. He didn't get off the bench until late in the season and he had a good March. His sophomore year was his best year and even then he was projected in the second round. I see people keep saying he was a projected first round pick after his freshman year but no way he was getting drafted above Tyus Jones and Tyus was selected 24th in the draft.

 

It was a deep draft that year if I recall.

It was a deep draft that year if I recall.

 

It was. First 3 picks were KAT, D'Angelo, Jahlil.

 

No way Grayson was projected first round that year. If I'm wrong then so be it and I'll join the "he should have left crowd" but my understanding is that he always came back because he was never projected in the first round. Especially after his freshman year and the weak draft of 2016 he has made the right choice every year.

I don't know that him coming back is a real good idea for his basketball stock, but I love it for him getting his degree and having a plan for after basketball. It seems that every year he harms his draft stock more than he helps it. At this point, I think he has to return because he definitely needs his degree and he gets to play at a major program one more year.

Wise decision. I welcome him back with open arms.

 

Cause you gotta be able to break your fall when he sweeps the leg.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.