Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen to return for SR year.

Featured Replies

Will be coming back. Said he looks forward to it. I say wise choice.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard that when K asked him what his decision was, he replied "I'll see you next fall!" :clap:

 

I know, it's a tired joke hah. Don't expect it to stop anytime soon though.

I heard that when K asked him what his decision was, he replied "I'll see you next fall!" :clap:

 

I know, it's a tired joke hah. Don't expect it to stop anytime soon though.

 

I heard he got death threats by Duke fans if he didnt come back... Wait nevermind wrong fan base.

I heard he got death threats by Duke fans if he didnt come back... Wait nevermind wrong fan base.

 

Just call 555-TRIP and let him know what you think

Where was he supposed to be going?

 

Community service

Where was he supposed to be going?

 

He was looking for a job with tripadvisor but they told him with another year of education he could make a lot more money.

I believe we are finally reaching epic levels of corniness.

I believe we are finally reaching epic levels of corniness.

 

Was funny 2 years ago for about 12 hours. Now it's just pathetic.

Wise decision. I welcome him back with open arms.

 

Agreed. Allen has good entertainment value.

Wise decision. I welcome him back with open arms.

 

Me too. Every dumb action he does is automatic $$$. I hope he turns his mean side up a notch next season. i'm hoping for some eye gouging or something.

Was funny 2 years ago for about 12 hours. Now it's just pathetic.

 

I know what you're saying, but Allen keeps throwing fuel on the fire. Dude's a trip.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.