Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Candy Crush

Featured Replies

Broke down and started playing while we were flying back from spring break.

 

If you play, what level are you at? I'm at 1344. I took a long break and wondering where I'd be if I'd continued to play.

 

Is there a way to tell where your FB friends are at?

Guilty, 1721 here. I took a long long break and have been playing again the last few months.

1429. I play a lot for a few weeks, then take a few weeks off.

I've never played it and I blocked the facebook invitations many years ago.

Wife is at 2206. I despise the game (which is to say I wasn't great at it) and bailed in the 40s.

1808 here. I do most of my damage while on the Arc Trainer at the gym. Great distraction while burning those calories.

I've thought about starting this thread for a while, but didn't want to be the dork talking about Candy Crush. Glad there are some others lol.

1348. Candy Crush is one of my guilty pleasures.

Played quite a bit several years ago, but then quit after I read an article about how they were suing a guy who came out with a similar type game...two years BEFORE theirs. It's not even on my phone anymore.

Level 1924

Sorry Ladies, wrong thread, I apologize for stopping in.

 

:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.