Georgetown Hoyas Desperately Throwing Money Around

Getslow

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they have already felt of Shaka and Brey and were told to feel someplace else.
Shaka should have taken Georgetown. He is such a fraud, and I know he is afraid of being back in DC where all of the media already knows what a snake he is, but he isn't going to survive long at Texas. The next hire will have to realize that without a nice three-week run one year, he is very "meh".

Shaka should have taken Georgetown. He is such a fraud, and I know he is afraid of being back in DC where all of the media already knows what a snake he is, but he isn't going to survive long at Texas. The next hire will have to realize that without a nice three-week run one year, he is very "meh".

Not drinking buddies I take it.:ylsuper:

Man I hope this is true.

Georgetown put out strong feelers to Xavier's Chris Mack at $4 million per year, source told ESPN. Mack staying at Xavier.

Tried to offer Chris Mack $4 million per year to move to another school in the same conference. Like I said, I want so badly for that to be true.

Mack and Goodman are, shall we say, rather tight. Not hard to trace where the story came from, and I see no reason why Mack would lie about it...

Unless OSU opens . Also the fact Richard is out there. But I agree Mack is best case .

Mack isn't nearly as drawn to the OSU job as he is to UL. Not sure the Buckeyes have a soft landing spot in place post Thad at the moment. It was Archie, but IU picked their pocket...

Mack isn't nearly as drawn to the OSU job as he is to UL. Not sure the Buckeyes have a soft landing spot in place post Thad at the moment. It was Archie, but IU picked their pocket...

You are more connected than me but can't see Mack turning down OSU.