Drexel Professor: 'I Tried Not to Vomit' When Passenger Gave Up Seat to Soldier

All Tell

Liberal jerks ; conservative jerks . They are both abundant on every college campus.

The article quoted someone saying people should reconsider going to Drexel. That seems a bit much. These kinds of loudmouths can be found on both sides at public and private colleges. In my opinion, if you're basing your college choice on the words of one professor at the school then you'll ultimately end up without a degree from anywhere.

The article quoted someone saying people should reconsider going to Drexel. That seems a bit much. These kinds of loudmouths can be found on both sides at public and private colleges. In my opinion, if you're basing your college choice on the words of one professor at the school then you'll ultimately end up without a degree from anywhere.

I have never read an article of similar nature about a conservative professor.

Could you provide a story to support your statement?

I am quite sure you will find something.

I have never read an article of similar nature about a conservative professor.

Could you provide a story to support your statement?

I am quite sure you will find something.

My point wasn't necessarily that they say the same thing, but rather they say things that are offensive or off-putting as well. To act like one group has the market cornered on foolish statements is disingenuous.

I have no desire to look up what you are wanting to see (you can look as easily as I can). I do, however, find it interesting that so much of the anti-PC crowd (not you bballfamily, just in general) complains about people being offended constantly, then are offended by random comments made by random professors. The best thing for everyone to do with anyone like this Drexel professor is to treat/think of him the same way you did before you'd ever heard any of this - as someone whose opinion is immaterial.

My point wasn't necessarily that they say the same thing, but rather they say things that are offensive or off-putting as well. To act like one group has the market cornered on foolish statements is disingenuous.

I have no desire to look up what you are wanting to see (you can look as easily as I can). I do, however, find it interesting that so much of the anti-PC crowd (not you bballfamily, just in general) complains about people being offended constantly, then are offended by random comments made by random professors. The best thing for everyone to do with anyone like this Drexel professor is to treat/think of him the same way you did before you'd ever heard any of this - as someone whose opinion is immaterial.

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this post

Precisely. I think the comments are despicable.

But you are absolutely correct in that the "PC crowd" (whoever that is) is obviously not the only group with their panties in a collective wad when it comes to being offended.

I wish Drexel would do the same as one of the most, if not most liberal colleges in the country did last year when one of their Professors made anti semetic remarks. Assistant Professor Joy Karega was first suspended with pay and then eventually dismissed from the college. Among many of her rants, she blamed Jews for 9/11

She was barking up the wrong tree seeing how the President of Oberlin at the time was Jewish. Here is a link to just one of the articles about her. I have received a letter from not only the President but also the college board about her being let go. Every students parents recieved the letters all through the year keeping us advised on the situation and whenever something was done in the case we were again notified.

http://www.westernfreepress.com/2016/03/24/oberlin-college-professor-blames-jews-for-paris-massacre-and-much-more/