Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QB Patrick Towles Pro day

Featured Replies

He could be a much more productive TE than QB, but I can understand wanting to play QB.

Make some serious coin for holding a clipboard. I'd do it.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So can Tim Tebow, would have been a terrific TE prospect. I think Terrell Pryor made a good choice and there are others that I think could have made the transition. Too outstanding an athlete not to.

Since you're a Steelers fan I can't believe you didn't mention Hines Ward who made the change to WR.

Number #19 ranked qb with stock rising.

If he's #19 QB he ain't getting drafted for a qb. He needs to be top 10 to even have a prayer to get drafted.

Make some serious coin for holding a clipboard. I'd do it.

 

That's the problem. I hope I am wrong but I don't think any team will want him as a backup qb. I think he will have a hard time making a practice squad as a qb. Just not an accurate qb in college, and that doesn't bode well for the NFL where the passing windows are even smaller.

 

I hope he proves me wrong though and lands with a team and sticks for a long time. Great kid, and would be awesome to see him stick somewhere.

I'd love to see him in the NFL in whatever capacity is possible. Backup, practice squad, whatever. I wish him well and hope it all works out for him.

He could be a much more productive TE than QB, but I can understand wanting to play QB.

 

Smart kid, has a QB mentality. I could see a nice little flee flicker pass back to him.

Good luck to him, class act!

I think he'll get a pretty long look from someone. I don't think he's going to get drafted, but he'll get a shot. Whether he sticks either as a backup or on a practice squad will depend on who takes a shot at him and their current situation.

If he's #19 QB he ain't getting drafted for a qb. He needs to be top 10 to even have a prayer to get drafted.

 

I think the average is around 13-14 per draft.

  • Author

Towles will be working out at Cincinnati along with several other local players for the Bengals Tuesday.

Standard procedure. The Bengals do this every year for local kids.

  • Author

Seen him getting drafted in the 5th round in some mock drafts.

Seen him getting drafted in the 5th round in some mock drafts.

I hope you are right and he does get drafted.

Seen him getting drafted in the 5th round in some mock drafts.
Id be shocked

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.