Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Fields in KY

Featured Replies

In no order, my top 10...

Harrison County

Montgomery County

Tates Creek

Henry Clay

Whitley County

Pulaski County

Corbin

McCreary Central

Walton Verona

Sayre

  • Replies 57
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely beautiful complex. We played there the year they opened, and we head down next month. He's a pic of one of their baseball fields. However, this place pales in comparison to Grand Park in Indiana. That place is absolutely amazing. Home - Grand Park

[ATTACH]60995[/ATTACH]

 

Agree 100%. E-town is very nice but Grand Park is literally E-town 3 times over. In the past year they have actually added some indoor fields.

The only thing keeping Bracken County from being a top notch field is the slope in left and 292 fences. Everything else is pretty nice

  • Author
The only thing keeping Bracken County from being a top notch field is the slope in left and 292 fences. Everything else is pretty nice

 

I'll never forget watching a teammate slam the bat on the ground thinking he'd popped out, only to end up with a HR. Followed that up with a no-doubter in his next AB.

Agree 100%. E-town is very nice but Grand Park is literally E-town 3 times over. In the past year they have actually added some indoor fields.

 

3 full sized, professional fields in a 370,000 sq ft building. I saw a drawing when we were up there. Simply amazing. I'd love to venture back up there for a soccer or baseball tournament to see the place again, along with the development across the street.

My 2 favorites fields to play at when I played were Shelby County and Harrison County. Maybe I missed it somewhere but I'm surprised to not see Shelby mentioned yet.

3 full sized, professional fields in a 370,000 sq ft building. I saw a drawing when we were up there. Simply amazing. I'd love to venture back up there for a soccer or baseball tournament to see the place again, along with the development across the street.

 

Headed there in 3 weeks, one of our matches is being played on one of the indoor fields.

Does anyone know how old Harrison County's field is? Or when they started playing there

Couldn't find a picture, but Bowling Green has a pretty good playing area.

No KY Fields can compete with the majority of Indiana baseball fields. When my son was playing summer ball all through High School, those weekend tournaments in Indiana were always the best fields they played on.

No wky fields??

Does anyone know how old Harrison County's field is? Or when they started playing there

I can tell you I coached against the Breds there in 1971, so it is at least 46 years old (and I would bet much older than that). Coach Don Snopek really started that program rolling and one of his early best players was his future brother-in-law and now 1,000+ wins Coach Mac Whitaker.

The only thing keeping Bracken County from being a top notch field is the slope in left and 292 fences. Everything else is pretty nice

Sorry to disagree, Brooksville. But, I would rate BC's facility no higher than a 4 on a 10 scale.

Sorry to disagree, Brooksville. But, I would rate BC's facility no higher than a 4 on a 10 scale.
Which parts are you referring to?

St.X has the best baseball field period!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.