Bowling Green 67 Cooper 56 (KHSAA Sweet 16 Championship Game)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bowling Green was the better team today, as simple as that. They made shots from deep, inside, and mid range. They just answered everything Cooper threw at them. Not so much what Cooper did, but what Bowling Green did.

Cooper had an outstanding year. You go to these games and 15 teams leave disappointed, it seems so rough at the time. But time heals and those disappointments turn into proud experiences.

Is he still going to Austin Peay. I was really impressed with his total game.

I believe he is signed, sealed and delivered.

He'll join fellow BG natives Jared Savage and Chris Porter-Burton(Warren Central alumni) who are both sophomores this year and also KY native Tre Ivory who played for Trinity. His current teammate Deangelo Wilson is also headed to Austin Peay but he is playing football.

They did this a few years ago. No matter how many points you score in the first round, you are not getting all tournament.

I think they've been doing the 4-3-2-2-1-1-1-1 thing for about 5 years now. Regions have been doing it that way a couple years longer.

I think they've been doing the 4-3-2-2-1-1-1-1 thing for about 5 years now. Regions have been doing it that way a couple years longer.

If I'm not mistaken, I think the Girls State Tourney stopped doing an All-Tourney selection.

Who picks the 4-3-2-2-1-1-1-1, Media, each coach picks his own, 3 drunk fans...Who chooses?

Each tournament site selects its own panel. Fortunately I've not been involved in such things in years. From what I've seen, in most regions and districts the coach picks their ATT players. There are a few exceptions.

Interesting....wonder when they gave out the awards? I was at championship game and I only saw recognition given to those playing in the Championship game

Starting after each game I think from elite 8 on they gave out the awards to the members of the losing team. I like it because they didn't have to come all the way back after the title game was played.

What are the chances Harmon stays in Kentucky next yr and beyond?

Here is what I heard today but who knows what the truth is.

I heard he is going to a prep school because if he didn't he wouldn't be able to play all 4 years in HS either in KY or TN due to age.