Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 65 Virginia 39

Featured Replies

SEC doing well so far.

One of the bigger statement wins of the night along with Xavier.

Wow! Florida/Wisconsin is about to be one hell of a matchup next Thursday.

Wild tournament so far and I look for it to get wilder.

Even though they've had a couple head-scratchers I've been impressed with Florida all season.

 

I've NEVER been impressed with Bennett and Virginia. I know they win games (including, oddly, seeming to own Louisville) but they seem to throw up these epic offensive nosedives in the tournament every year.

  • Author
Even though they've had a couple head-scratchers I've been impressed with Florida all season.

 

I've NEVER been impressed with Bennett and Virginia. I know they win games (including, oddly, seeming to own Louisville) but they seem to throw up these epic offensive nosedives in the tournament every year.

 

Agree on all points.

Good. Get Virginia's trash basketball out of here.

Omg an SEC team beat a team in the almighty ACC.

Good losses too by FSU and Miami.

Glad Virginia lost. watching them play is nauseating.

 

This.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.