Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott/Harlan County predictions

Scott vs. Harlan County 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Scott vs. Harlan County

    • Scott (21-12)
      61%
    • Harlan County (31-3)
      38%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Scott trying to adjust to Rupp by practicing at NKU today. Torn on who to pick but whoever wins will probably be in the final four.

Interesting game. Not sure on this one.

If Ohmer can do what Ohmer does, and has done his whole career, Scott can play with anyone. If Harlan figures him out early, and contains him, it could be a long night for Scott. I hope the best for them! Coach Fromeyer does an awesome job.

Cov Scott has also needs to figure out Carmichael. He is pound for pound the best true point guard in the state and can score along side Ohmer. I feel this game comes down to the other scores and by the way Spurlock can shoot the ball with his legnth i would have to give the nod to HC by 8-10.

I went to Harlan Co website to try and see a roster, that I couldn't find by the way, and was surprised at how nice this school and gym was. How old is it and what is the capacity?

I went to Harlan Co website to try and see a roster, that I couldn't find by the way, and was surprised at how nice this school and gym was. How old is it and what is the capacity?

 

I believe 2008, capacity is about 3600.

 

Extremely nice complex.

I'm pulling hard the the Black Bears!!!

I went to Harlan Co website to try and see a roster, that I couldn't find by the way, and was surprised at how nice this school and gym was. How old is it and what is the capacity?

You can use this link for rosters/stats/play by play

2

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.