Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peko to Denver

Featured Replies

Great guy, but he has not been productive at all. He's 20 plays at best a game where he MAY help. I would think Rey Rey is next.

Bengals lose above average starter #4.

 

Peko is not above average anymore.

Peko is not above average anymore.

 

He's certainly not a starter anymore.

Denver must not think so, or Denver understands how important an outstanding veteran can help a team both on the field and in the locker room.

 

"The Boss" was really sad to hear the Peko's being traded, as she knew both Mr. and Mrs. and the boys very well.

 

Joseph is their head coach now. He was on the Bengals defense staff 2 years ago.

I met Peko once and was very impressed. We talked about 5 minutes and he acted like he had known me forever . He`s very down to earth and personable.

I've heard the Bengals were open to him becoming a coach after his playing days were over which was very soon with the Bengals, but obviously if someone is willing to pay him to play that is the way to go for now.

I met Peko once and was very impressed. We talked about 5 minutes and he acted like he had known me forever . He`s very down to earth and personable.

I met him and spent some time with him the day he signed his rookie contract down at training camp. He was an awesome down to earth guy. His wife on the other hand who I spent the day with at training camp that day was a total witch and feel free to change the first letter. She was so tweaked off at the contract. She wanted a lot more than what he signed for. She seemed very snobbish and was all about the money.

 

His best years were his first two. After that it seemed teams figured him out and just pushed him around and ran right at him.

Great guy I have met him several times hope he has a great season in Denver and make the Bengals look stupid for not resigning him.

  • Author

I met Peko a couple of times. Once was on "Official Business." We had an accident scene and needed a road grader and Peko took care of business. I talked to him at length, what an awesome experience.

Bengals lose above average starter #4.

 

Above average starter?? Hardly, he got pushed off the line more than the runt puppy does at dinner time!!

  • Author
Started at NT had 2 tackles and Denver won.

 

I watched him, he was in Beast Mode during the early part of the game. He looked great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.