2017 All 10th Region Team

You can't NVR satisfy everyone on this site...Wells is first team whenever your done hating Pink cookies or whatever your name is...he's a team player...best athlete on the floor every night and plays bball as a past time...I don't put personal business on the site but the 17yr old senior has a bright future in Football or Basketball or Track.

Outlaw Josie Wales...or whatever your name is...Pink cookies are yummy.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how Mason Burden is above Brennan Canada and Jaylen Lofton? Burden puts up numbers because of Robertson's strength of schedule and he's just about their only source of offense other than Alex Schalch. Canada and Lofton are both much better ball players than him IMO.

I don't understand how Mason Burden is above Brennan Canada and Jaylen Lofton? Burden puts up numbers because of Robertson's strength of schedule and he's just about their only source of offense other than Alex Schalch. Canada and Lofton are both much better ball players than him IMO.

I'd say it was because Canada only played in 11 games

Really, it's always like this. Most teams get represented on the all-region team each season. Even if starter #4 on one of the best teams would be a star scorer if you put him on one of the lesser teams, he's not going to get named all-region. Just how it is. It's more of a reflection of scoring averages than most everything else.

Thinking becuz Canada was injured for most of the year.

Congrats to ALL the guys that made the all region teams and honorable mention ... they are all deserving ... I hate when these teams are announced and there is always posters saying that this kid should not have made but this kid should have ... to all the homers out there that cuts one kid down to lobby for another kid , be happy for all of them that did make it ... lets face it there are always kids left off that maybe should get on there .... that's not gonna change ... a lot of those kids get on here and read these posts and see somebody said that they didn't deserve it ... pretty hurtful to those kids that are tickled to death to be VOTED on ... just wondering if you were a parent of one of these deserving players , how would you feel about it then ... just saying , don't cut on them , be happy for them !!!!

Congrats to ALL the guys that made the all region teams and honorable mention ... they are all deserving ... I hate when these teams are announced and there is always posters saying that this kid should not have made but this kid should have ... to all the homers out there that cuts one kid down to lobby for another kid , be happy for all of them that did make it ... lets face it there are always kids left off that maybe should get on there .... that's not gonna change ... a lot of those kids get on here and read these posts and see somebody said that they didn't deserve it ... pretty hurtful to those kids that are tickled to death to be VOTED on ... just wondering if you were a parent of one of these deserving players , how would you feel about it then ... just saying , don't cut on them , be happy for them !!!!

I never said it wasn't deserving, I said Lofton and Canada were better players and should've been above him. Wasn't "cutting on him", just giving Lofton and Canada the credit they deserve.

I never said it wasn't deserving, I said Lofton and Canada were better players and should've been above him. Wasn't "cutting on him", just giving Lofton and Canada the credit they deserve.

It was definitely a cut at him because you said give them the credit they deserve. What about the credit Burden deserves? You can say Canada and Lofton deserve to be there but you don't have to point out the kid that you feel who doesn't deserve it. That my friend is cutting down a kid.

I wish they had an all defense team or Defensive POY. Have to give it to Tanner Clos from Campbell County. Was put on the player every night. Cooper Engnes from Bracken County does a good job a well. Along with Eric Johnson from Paris.