March 2, 20179 yr Team effort at defensive mediocrity. Deng Adel had a great offensive game... and was responsible for giving up A LOT of baskets on the other end. Just that kind of game.
March 2, 20179 yr Rick insists on trying to play this matchup zone that they just aren't very good at.
March 2, 20179 yr That game.... :no: Why can’t the Cards choke at the beginning or middle of the season like normal teams?
March 2, 20179 yr They shouldnt. But probably. Well UK has lost to UCLA, UL, Kansas and beat UNC. One bad loss to TN. I think UL has more bad losses. But I think UL has played a tougher sched. But UK didnt lose to either of the teams bad in top 10.
March 2, 20179 yr Well UK has lost to UCLA, UL, Kansas and beat UNC. One bad loss to TN. I think UL has more bad losses. But I think UL has played a tougher sched. But UK didnt lose to either of the teams bad in top 10. This was UL's only bad loss of the season. That's why before this they were still in the running for a #1 seed. Everyone else was ranked. Losses to: Virginia (2), Baylor, UNC, FSU, Notre Dame, and now Wake. I think UK should move ahead for now. UofL still has plenty of time to improve their resume'/ranking with Notre Dame next, and the ACC tourney.
March 2, 20179 yr That game.... :no: Why can’t the Cards choke at the beginning or middle of the season like normal teams? Because they peaked in January. I was afraid something like this might happen. I mentioned it then and was ridiculed. Rick Pitino is one of the best coaches in college basketball, though. He will get this fixed and the Cards will be ready for a run.
March 2, 20179 yr Very curious at what home records in the ACC are this year. North Carolina: 8-0 Notre Dame: 7-2 Duke: 8-1 Louisville: 7-1 Florida State: 8-0 Virginia Tech: 7-1 Miami (FL): 7-2 Virginia: 5-3 Syracuse: 7-1 Wake Forest: 6-3 Georgia Tech: 7-2 Clemson: 3-5 Pittsburgh: 3-6 NC State: 2-7 Boston College: 2-7
March 2, 20179 yr North Carolina: 8-0 Notre Dame: 7-2 Duke: 8-1 Louisville: 7-1 Florida State: 8-0 Virginia Tech: 7-1 Miami (FL): 7-2 Virginia: 5-3 Syracuse: 7-1 Wake Forest: 6-3 Georgia Tech: 7-2 Clemson: 3-5 Pittsburgh: 3-6 NC State: 2-7 Boston College: 2-7 Well done :lol2:. Almost exactly what I expected.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.